Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Nov 19th 2012 new

Praying Praying rosary rosary (((Carla))) Mother Mary and myself are praying for you

Nov 19th 2012 new

Praying very sorry for your loss

Nov 19th 2012 new

Praying rosary theheart hug

Nov 19th 2012 new

Praying theheart hug

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Carla-917307 said: I am tired of being alone...I hope that God has a great plan for me as I just went thru a terribl...
(Quote) Carla-917307 said:

I am tired of being alone...I hope that God has a great plan for me as I just went thru a terrible time. On Septemeber 19th I found my 30 year old brother dead, he was gone for 3 days before being found the first night of his viewing my grandmother had a massive stroke and passed away 4 days later....not sure which is harder finding someone dead or watching someone die......

--hide--

Praying For you and your family Praying

Nov 19th 2012 new

praying for your family members and for your healing in what must be such a difficult time to endure hug
Praying theheart Praying

Nov 19th 2012 new

I will Pray for you, I am so sorry for your losses. I am sure that God knows how you are feeling and He does have a Beautiful Plan for you.Genevi

Nov 19th 2012 new

Praying for you, Carla.

Praying Praying theheart

Nov 19th 2012 new

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I will pray for you and your family. It is difficult to lose someone so young. God bless you ..Michael

Nov 19th 2012 new

rosary Praying rosary

Posts 31 - 40 of 88