Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Nov 19th 2012 new

I'm so sorry for your loss. sad

All glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen. rosary rose

Nov 19th 2012 new

Carla,

I carry a cache of souls in my heart. All these souls are included in my intentions in my daily Rosary to our Queen. Your brother and grandmother are now an official part of that cache. I am truly sorry for your loss Carla.

Regards

Nov 19th 2012 new

Only God can make sense of these extreme challenges you have experienced, Carla. Having had an experience somewhat like what you have discribed, I know the pain and shock is beyond words. I kept repeating the following until one day I actually found I believed it: "All things work for good for those who love God and are called to his and "When you have done all that you can do, just stand" I hope these words will help you, too. hug Praying

God bless,

- Elizabeth

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: Only God can make sense of these extreme challenges you have experienced, Carla. Having had a...
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

Only God can make sense of these extreme challenges you have experienced, Carla. Having had an experience somewhat like what you have discribed, I know the pain and shock is beyond words. I kept repeating the following until one day I actually found I believed it: "All things work for good for those who love God and are called to his and "When you have done all that you can do, just stand" I hope these words will help you, too.

God bless,

- Elizabeth

--hide--

sorry. in my haste I left out the word "purpose".

correction: "All things work for good for those who love God and are called to His purpose"

Nov 19th 2012 new
I'm so sorry for your losses, Carla. I can't imagine how difficult this time must be for you. You are in my prayers. Praying hug
Nov 20th 2012 new

(((Carla))) Mother Mary and myself are praying for you..

Below websites have been used by His Spirit to enlighten me.. Perhaps you'd like to try..

www.pray-as-you-go.org

http://www.gnm.org

God bless you.

Nov 20th 2012 new

Praying

Nov 20th 2012 new

Praying theheart Praying

Nov 20th 2012 new

(Quote) William-918908 said: Carla,I carry a cache of souls in my heart. All these souls are included in my inte...
(Quote) William-918908 said:

Carla,

I carry a cache of souls in my heart. All these souls are included in my intentions in my daily Rosary to our Queen. Your brother and grandmother are now an official part of that cache. I am truly sorry for your loss Carla.

Regards

--hide--

Welcome to the forums William

Nov 20th 2012 new

I'm so sorry for your loss, Carla hug theheart

Praying You are in my prayers rosary Dove

Posts 41 - 50 of 88