Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Nov 25th 2012 new

Praying for you, Carla...especially as the Christmas season approaches. Peace to you ... Praying rosary

Nov 26th 2012 new

Prayer for your pain Carla....

Our Lord's holding you dear...

Praying hug Praying

Nov 26th 2012 new

Please accept my condolences, I pray that our Lord may be a source of strength and consolation for you during this difficult time. I also pray that He would deliver the souls of your relatives so that they may be with Him in everlasting happiness in heaven. theheart rosary Praying

Nov 26th 2012 new

Carla, I'm offering my Mass for you and your family today. Praying hug

Nov 26th 2012 new

Carla words cannot be enough......... Praying You are wise to reach out. God bless you and your family.

Nov 26th 2012 new

Carla, I'm keeping you in my prayers because God does not give us more than we can handle but it does not feel like that is true AND He intends for us to seek out support in other people. Don't limit yourself to seeking help on this website, as noble and helpful as it is - be open to all types of help and the help that comes from being present to others. A burden as great as you have now should not be taken lightly. Even though loneliness is a form of suffering, as Mother Teresa said it is the greatest trial of the developed countries - loneliness is, I think, intended for us to rely on Him directly through prayer but also communally in groups of people praying together or in sharing their burdens with each other.

Recently, I was told by my 89 year old mother, words to the effect that she thought she had breast cancer and would I take her to the doctor's that morning. I did and we found out that she had kept the tumor a secret from everyone for at least 6 months - of course in my struggle to understand I reminded my mother, who has been a spiritual leader for many in her life, that even Jesus invited and accepted help during His passion in the form of an unwilling (at first) man - Simon of Cyrene.

I hope this helps. Let me know if it does not help - and be open for help in whatever form you decide that you need.

Nov 26th 2012 new

Carla, I will pray for you! In times like this is when we feel even more lost, I think we need to allow ourselves feel sad and grieve whe we lose loved ones. I am sorry for your losses. Saul

Nov 26th 2012 new

Sorry for your loss....remember, if God gets you to it, HE WILL get you through it! Hugs and blessings!

Posts 81 - 88 of 88