Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Maricela-876143 said: I'm getting some tests done Tuesday. On the one hand I hope they find out what's been ...
(Quote) Maricela-876143 said:

I'm getting some tests done Tuesday. On the one hand I hope they find out what's been causing me pain; on the other a little worried about it. Thank you.

--hide--

Praying rosary theheart

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Maricela-876143 said: I'm getting some tests done Tuesday. On the one hand I hope they find out what's been ...

I'm getting some tests done Tuesday. On the one hand I hope they find out what's been causing me pain; on the other a little worried about it. Thank you.

--hide--

Praying For your good health Praying

Nov 19th 2012 new

Praying rosary

Nov 19th 2012 new

rosary Praying rosary

Nov 19th 2012 new

St Stanislav pray for us.

Nov 19th 2012 new

Dear Lord have mercy and heal what is wrong quickly, cheaply and without any pain. Thank-You for hearing our prayers. Thy will be done. Amen. rosary rose

Nov 20th 2012 new

Thank you all so much. I think your prayers are what kept me at peace for the procedures. I think we're gonna be able to take care of me without too much fanfare. God is so good. :)

Nov 20th 2012 new

Praying for you.

Nov 20th 2012 new

Praying rosary theheart and a big hug

Nov 20th 2012 new

--hide--
angel theheart

Posts 11 - 20 of 20