Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

A very neat story I thought was worth sharing.

www.kare11.com
Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Charles-512043 said: A very neat story I thought was worth sharing. www.kare11.com.
(Quote) Charles-512043 said: A very neat story I thought was worth sharing.

www.kare11.com
--hide--

Hi Charles,

Thanks for sharing this. Speaking for myself, I'm sometimes feel like I'm on the brink of being overwhelmed by all the terrible things that

happen not only in the United States, but all ovre the world. Maybe others here have felt the same way, I do not know.

It is men like Greg Thomas who demonstrate that there are good men and women in the United States, and presumably all over the

world. Mr. Thomas should serve as an inspiration to all of us

Jim :-)

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Charles-512043 said: A very neat story I thought was worth sharing. www.kare11.com.
(Quote) Charles-512043 said: A very neat story I thought was worth sharing.

www.kare11.com
--hide--
Thank you for finding and sharing this inspiring story Charles. I will pass this along to friends. theheart

Posts 1 - 3 of 3