Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Nov 20th 2012 new
endoobitub....possitiv.....inkontrovert....yup
Nov 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Cathy-620979 said: Doesn't matter when - middle school, grad school, somewhere in between.Just wondering...
(Quote) Cathy-620979 said:

Doesn't matter when - middle school, grad school, somewhere in between.

Just wondering what the most difficult class you ever had in school was.

Tell us.

--hide--
Seriously, algebra- I struggled with it. Once my dad, a mathematician and then head of the Navy's Cryptographic Systems section, helped me get through my homework, showing me how to solve the problems I was assigned. When I turned in my homework the next day, the teacher said my answers were correct, but he couldn't figure out how I arrived at them- nothing like how he taught. I remember going grocery shopping with my dad when I was a kid- he had the check filled out correctly (no calculator) before the cashier rang up our items. I clearly didn't inherit his math gene!

Nov 20th 2012 new

I withdrew from History of Theatre. Mostly because I just couldn't wrap my head around doing the work. I was an engineering/technology student, minoring in theatre. I was busy doing all sorts of shows, designing, building etc. If it wasn't hands on, I didn't handle it well. Also had a lot of trouble with my math classes (Calculus, Diff. Equations, Linear Algebra). I cut more classes than I went to in high school. In college I paid the price for that.

Nov 20th 2012 new

I would have to say Spanish II. Since my Spanish I teacher was not in the classroom half the time. irked

Nov 20th 2012 new

Cognitive psychology - it was so long ago I don't remember why it was difficult for me. I just remember that it was.

Nov 20th 2012 new
The hardest course I took was Modern Math the only thing I understood was the chapter on Egyptian Hieroglyphics. That was the only way I could do math in this course! It was a crazy course I ever had taken. I passed it too with a B, don't even understand how, except for the Egyptian stuff. It was mind boggling! www.eyelid.co.uk The instructor was a complicated person also!~
Nov 20th 2012 new

Calculus. I couldn't get past imaginary numbers. I probably should've worked harder in class. And I liked math.

Nov 20th 2012 new

Wow, Patricia. I can imagine.

Nov 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Dave-919372 said: Calculus. I couldn't get past imaginary numbers. I probably should've worked harder in cla...
(Quote) Dave-919372 said:

Calculus. I couldn't get past imaginary numbers. I probably should've worked harder in class. And I liked math.

--hide--

I struggled with calculus in college, too. I got through it though.

Nov 20th 2012 new
Quantum physics. I was taking the math necessary for the class at the same time. Close second was comparative vertabrate anatomy.
Posts 11 - 20 of 96