Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

11/20/2012 new
Physics in high school. So foreign to me I had to get special permission to transfer into geology.
11/20/2012 new

Qualitative Business Analysis (QBA) as an undergrad. Soooo not fun! boggled

11/20/2012 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: Probubley Inglitch grammer.
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Probubley Inglitch grammer.

--hide--

laughing

I was an Lit mayor and was supposed to luuuve Shakespeare... well, no! All I remember- and is sooo fitting here - "All's well that ends well!"

11/20/2012 new

:wideyed: Mandatory Beginning Swimming, Freshman year college. I earned an F but no woman ever flunked Beginning Swimming in the school's history so the Athletic Department gave me a D providing I took it again the next semester. I did and I got an honest D. How did I ahieve this amazing feat of athletic prowess? First instructor, the F instructor, required students to swim a frontstroke down the pool and back and a backstroke the circumference of the pool. I was unable to do a front stroke. The second instructor, the D instructor, didn't care what kind of strokes you did as long as you swam down the pull and back and swam the circumference of the pool. I did the elementary backstroke, period. It didn't help that the F instructor took the 3 of us women who were non-swimmers down to the deep end of the pool after 6 lessons and shoved us into the water. I remember having a hard time getting to the surface. The instructor threw in a flutter board and yelled "Push yourself up from the bottom of the pool!" It was years later that a doctor told me I am what you call a "sinker". I don't dog paddle or float easily unless my head is in the water and I'm on my back. Even then I am at an oblique angle in the pool. Small lung capacity but does not affect my life. Jogging helped expand the lungs but I would never become a marathon runner (Being an exceptional swimmer or jogger were never goals of mine.)

11/20/2012 new
Golf. Yes a 2 credit golf course. Had to learn the physics behind the hook and slice. I didn't have a physics course at the time...

(Quote) Cathy-620979 said: Doesn't matter when - middle school, grad school, somewhere in between.Just wondering what the most...
(Quote) Cathy-620979 said:

Doesn't matter when - middle school, grad school, somewhere in between.

Just wondering what the most difficult class you ever had in school was.

Tell us.

--hide--
11/20/2012 new

Advanced Placement Physics - it was a bummer. No matter how hard I tried, the best I got was a B, and often a C. Then in college, there was a statistics class that wiped the floor with me. rolling eyes

11/20/2012 new
Wow! I wish they'd offered golf at my school!
11/20/2012 new
I got an F in Freshman PE in high school! The teacher flunked EVERYONE who did not pass CPR with 100%. There was an actual written test and a hands-on test! I believe that I got one answer wrong on the written test!

The class itself was very physical. That part did not bother me.
11/20/2012 new

Calculus.

11/20/2012 new

Algebra - I took one year of Algebra in High School and that was enough for me.

Posts 21 - 30 of 96