Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Nov 26th 2012 new

Freshman english with Brother Damian.

Nov 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Cathy-620979 said: Doesn't matter when - middle school, grad school, somewhere in between.Just wondering...
(Quote) Cathy-620979 said:

Doesn't matter when - middle school, grad school, somewhere in between.

Just wondering what the most difficult class you ever had in school was.

Tell us.

--hide--
Medical biochemistry

Nov 27th 2012 new
Pharmacology, organic chemistry, and calculus :)
Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Cathy-620979 said: Doesn't matter when - middle school, grad school, somewhere in between.Just wondering...
(Quote) Cathy-620979 said:

Doesn't matter when - middle school, grad school, somewhere in between.

Just wondering what the most difficult class you ever had in school was.

Tell us.

--hide--

I've found all the classes I took in my life so far equally hard. However, if there is one subject group that I find a bit more challenging is the Arts and followed by the Sciences. Maybe this is due to my personal being of having a hard time expressing my creativity and my thoughts, so other people can relate. I've always found myself feeling like I live from a different planet shhh.

Feb 1st 2013 new

Physics and elements of mathmatics same semester. When I signed up for elements of mathmatics I thought it would be easy, since it was a math class for the elementary school program thinking it would be adding, subtracting, divison, and multiplication but I was wrong, it was like taking geometry all over again. My sophomore year in college was the hardest.

Feb 1st 2013 new

Now I am taking College Algebra on line. It is hard and I have my teenage son helping me. Very humbling, but I have to have it to get a degree.
wonk, wonk.weeping

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: Probubley Inglitch grammer.
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Probubley Inglitch grammer.

--hide--
I herd ewe got a Bee in dat korse.

Feb 2nd 2013 new

Grade 10 Typing
I had a 54 mark
When you counted my mistakes my speed was -254 wpm

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) John-34848 said: Grade 10 TypingI had a 54 markWhen you counted my mistakes my speed was -254 wpm
(Quote) John-34848 said:

Grade 10 Typing
I had a 54 mark
When you counted my mistakes my speed was -254 wpm

--hide--
Don't forget, John -- the turtle always wins the race.....

Feb 2nd 2013 new

Anything to do with math..I just don't retain it.. I am an artist not a mathmetician.

<------Hates math.. boggled

Posts 71 - 80 of 96