Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Feb 7th 2013 new
I nominate 2. Climatology. tax law (the year the code as re-written-and I never had an accounting class)
Feb 7th 2013 new

Sometimes, for some, it's difficult enough just to HAVE class....

Feb 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Tim-734178 said: Quantum physics. I was taking the math necessary for the class at the same time. Close second was comparativ...
(Quote) Tim-734178 said: Quantum physics. I was taking the math necessary for the class at the same time.

Close second was comparative vertabrate anatomy.
--hide--

bio 101/102 at Fordham...was entitled "Chordate Morphogenesis". managed a B on a wild curve...
Feb 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Lisa-910908 said: Are you too young to remember keypunch cards? That's the way I took all my CS classes in col...
(Quote) Lisa-910908 said:

Are you too young to remember keypunch cards? That's the way I took all my CS classes in college!

--hide--

Hollerith Punch Cards?? I remember them, they always seemed to be getting phased out when I came along. not tpp much fun when the tray fell.
Feb 7th 2013 new

I have far too much education, but I still shudder when I remember geometry. eyepopping weeping

Feb 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-756196 said: I have far too much education, but I still shudder when I remember geometry.
(Quote) Linda-756196 said:

I have far too much education, but I still shudder when I remember geometry.

--hide--

I didn't care for geometry in high school either. But I think physics was hardest.

Posts 91 - 96 of 96