Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 20th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Quiet for the moment as well. I'm on call 24/7 on my job and I have a very agressive clie...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Quiet for the moment as well. I'm on call 24/7 on my job and I have a very agressive client in my care so if she gears up I have to go back to work. It has been a tough week in a half. BUT for now all is deliciously quiet.

--hide--

Praise God for some quite respite. † I hope you don't have to work thru the holiday.

Nov 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Praise God for some quite respite. † I hope you don't have to work thru the ho...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Praise God for some quite respite. † I hope you don't have to work thru the holiday.

--hide--
No God shined on me this time nad her parents are taking her tomorrow until Saturday. So I can get some badly needed rest

clap clap clap

Nov 20th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: No God shined on me this time nad her parents are taking her tomorrow until Saturday. So I ca...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

No God shined on me this time nad her parents are taking her tomorrow until Saturday. So I can get some badly needed rest

--hide--

Glad to hear that. I hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving. I might drop in the Pub for some leftover cranberry and orange juice. laughing

Nov 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Glad to hear that. I hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving. I might drop in the Pub for...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Glad to hear that. I hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving. I might drop in the Pub for some leftover cranberry and orange juice.

--hide--
You have a Happy Thanksgiving as well. I hope to see you for the leftovers YUM!!!!

Nov 20th 2012 new
Turkey of course. Followed by liquid ones..

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: What are your favorite holiday foods???
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

What are your favorite holiday foods???

--hide--
Nov 21st 2012 new

Turkey, stuffing, home made cranberries, Mashed potatoes and everything that goes with it.

Nov 21st 2012 new

Did somebody say food? The answer is yes!

Nov 21st 2012 new

Depends on the holiday...although really, a lot of the holiday food is the same regardless of the holiday. Ham, turkey, mashed potatoes, apple strudel, pies.

This weekend is Grey Cup weekend...so it'll be nachos and beer, and I should find something else to take to the Grey Cup party I'm going to Sunday afternoon/evening. Maybe some good chicken wings or pizza.

Nov 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Peter-189584 said: Depends on the holiday...although really, a lot of the holiday food is the same regardless of the...
(Quote) Peter-189584 said:

Depends on the holiday...although really, a lot of the holiday food is the same regardless of the holiday. Ham, turkey, mashed potatoes, apple strudel, pies.

This weekend is Grey Cup weekend...so it'll be nachos and beer, and I should find something else to take to the Grey Cup party I'm going to Sunday afternoon/evening. Maybe some good chicken wings or pizza.

--hide--

Ok Peter I have to ask "What is Grey Cup weekend? I will guess and say it has to do with the Canadian Foot Ball chmpionship> Am I Close? If you want some good wings try rolling them in sauce with fresh chopped Garlic in it. There is a place by me called Gattors that does that and they are great.

Keep the Faith
Chuck

Nov 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Chuck-209629 said: Ok Peter I have to ask "What is Grey Cup weekend? I will guess and say it has to do ...
(Quote) Chuck-209629 said:

Ok Peter I have to ask "What is Grey Cup weekend? I will guess and say it has to do with the Canadian Foot Ball chmpionship> Am I Close? If you want some good wings try rolling them in sauce with fresh chopped Garlic in it. There is a place by me called Gattors that does that and they are great.

Keep the Faith
Chuck

--hide--

Yes, the Grey Cup is the championship game for the Canadian Football League. It's pretty much a national institution up here...similar to how you guys have the Super Bowl.

Posts 11 - 20 of 200