Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: I know 24 isn't too bad...especially if there are some ski slopes around! I was ru...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

I know 24 isn't too bad...especially if there are some ski slopes around! I was rubbing it in. I can't remember how 4 below feels!

--hide--

To me, 10 degrees above is the dividing line. Above that, I might unzip my jacket a little and maybe even keep my gloves in the pocket. Below that, its all the same, bitter cold laughing

Although I must admit, sometimes the "40 degrees and raining" that Zoom is experiencing right now can be the coldest of anything... you're wet, it's wet, you're cold, and there's no way to get out of it, ya just gotta keep on going, brrrr

Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: To me, 10 degrees above is the dividing line. Above that, I might unzip my jacket a litt...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

To me, 10 degrees above is the dividing line. Above that, I might unzip my jacket a little and maybe even keep my gloves in the pocket. Below that, its all the same, bitter cold

Although I must admit, sometimes the "40 degrees and raining" that Zoom is experiencing right now can be the coldest of anything... you're wet, it's wet, you're cold, and there's no way to get out of it, ya just gotta keep on going, brrrr

--hide--

I did make an attempt at warming up with some French onion soup at Panera smile

Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: To me, 10 degrees above is the dividing line. Above that, I might unzip my jacket a litt...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

To me, 10 degrees above is the dividing line. Above that, I might unzip my jacket a little and maybe even keep my gloves in the pocket. Below that, its all the same, bitter cold

--hide--

Just give me the slopes and I will feel warm up skiing...

Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Just give me the slopes and I will feel warm up skiing...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Just give me the slopes and I will feel warm up skiing...

--hide--

correction, please...warm enough.....

Dec 10th 2012 new

Can we go back to discussing food?? !

Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Can we go back to discussing food?? !
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

--hide--

Steak, medium rare, pecan pie, green beans and lime jello with cream cheese and pears in it.

Dec 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Richard-143340 said: Hi Mike! Hey all! Word on the street is that we can post for free for a week, or so. That shoul...
(Quote) Richard-143340 said:

Hi Mike! Hey all! Word on the street is that we can post for free for a week, or so. That should give me plenty of time to tender my CM Christmas list.

--hide--
wave Welcome back, short-timer! There's already a "Christmas Wish List" thread going--along with a good one about creative ways to use duct tape and panty hose! laughing See ya around, Rick...

Dec 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Can we go back to discussing food?? !
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

--hide--
Cracked crab with vinegar and oil, and LOTS of sourdough bread to soak up the extra!

Dec 11th 2012 new
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Brenda=a big trash bag works for storage!! I hate wrestling with putting it ...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Brenda=a big trash bag works for storage!! I hate wrestling with putting it back.

--hide--

Not sure there is one big enough for my seven foot tree
Dec 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: (Quote) Meg-920823 said: Can we go back to discussing food?? !
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Quote:
Meg-920823 said:

Steak, medium rare, pecan pie, green beans and lime jello with cream cheese and pears in it.

--hide--

Christmas ham, deviled eggs, a leaf of lettuce with cottage cheese and a pineapple ring, and a big ol' slice of potica... ah, memories of my mother's Christmas day menu...

Posts 101 - 110 of 200