Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Dec 12th 2012 new
ROFL....
Dec 12th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: ROFL....
--hide--
Fix your seatbelt, MaryAnne.
Dec 13th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Umm. I think I was calling you and I a trouble maker How have you been?
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said:

Umm. I think I was calling you and I a trouble maker How have you been?

--hide--

I've been good. Miss everyone here. How are you doing?

Dec 13th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Nah that is your guilty feelings talking....lol
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Nah that is your guilty feelings talking....lol
--hide--

laughing laughing laughing

Nothing like that Catholic guilt!

laughing laughing laughing

Dec 13th 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Welcome back, short-timer! There's already a "Christmas Wish List" thread going--...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Welcome back, short-timer! There's already a "Christmas Wish List" thread going-- faint along with a good one about creative ways to use duct tape and panty hose! See ya around, Rick...

--hide--

Thanks Beverly. You're a sweetheart, for sure! rose I'll look for that one. mischievous laughing

Dec 13th 2012 new

Cookies!! Love the cookies! tongue They are definitely my weakness. I got to control myself when I'm around cookies because I do a lot of damage if I'm not careful. laughing

Yes! I am Cookie Monster! cookiemonster

Dec 13th 2012 new
LOL!

--hide--
Dec 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: (Quote) Meg-920823 said: Send the Classifieds to me, please?...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Quote:
Meg-920823 said:

Send the Classifieds to me, please? Brrrr. It 24 here in KC.

24? Heat wave! It was 4 below up here this morning! ... stay warm, Meg! Yes, Florida sounds wonderful on days like this

--hide--

24 is cold????? Minnesotans start thinking of putting on a jacket at that temp. laughing laughing

Dec 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Tom-59334 said: 24 is cold????? Minnesotans start thinking of putting on a jacket at that temp.
(Quote) Tom-59334 said:

24 is cold????? Minnesotans start thinking of putting on a jacket at that temp.

--hide--

and we don't think about zipping it up until it drops below 10 degrees laughing

Dec 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: and we don't think about zipping it up until it drops below 10 degrees
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

and we don't think about zipping it up until it drops below 10 degrees

--hide--

I have pics of me shoveling 10 inches of snow in myt-shirt! Keeping busy, like skiing or shoveling or walking hard, makes me not feel the cold, even if I'm in PA, not the colder climes.

Posts 121 - 130 of 200