Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Dec 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Fine. My is up.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Fine. My is up.
--hide--

My tree is going up as I type -- my girls are testing the lights before I hang them on the Christmas tree -- we put ours up in time for Gaudete Sunday every year lovestruck! You get a Gold Star!

Dec 15th 2012 new

My 16 and 19yo daughters are very close and share best friends so their group of 5 had a sleepover last night at my house to welcome my daughter and one of the other girls home from college -- that meant traditional chocolate cake for them to munch on after Christmas movie and popcorn, and then traditional coffeecake this morning when they finally woke up -- the girls are all cross country runners and very slendar and can eat their calories without worry or guilt! I love baking treats for the kids and friends. Tomorrow is my Order of Franciscans Secular Christmas party so I'll be making ice cream cake and a couple pies for that -- I think a pecan and a strawberry-rhubarb! We are making Advent cookies Monday for the kids' Friends of Jesus and Mary prayer group meeting. And then more cookies for class party treats -- my kitchen is my always busy! I love all things yummy! So I love swimming my mile or working out on my elliptical or going for looooong walks so my indulging doesn't show!

Dec 17th 2012 new

hello everyone wave

Sorry I have been a way for so long but I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! laughing laughing laughing laughing wink

Dec 17th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: hello everyone Sorry I have been a way for so long but I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

hello everyone

Sorry I have been a way for so long but I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

--hide--
Rolling Along wave
Dec 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said:
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:
--hide--
Zooooooooooooom how are you doing my friend. wave hug

Dec 17th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Zooooooooooooom how are you doing my friend.

Zooooooooooooom how are you doing my friend.

--hide--
Getting along zoomingly. 4 more days of w___ and then I go home for Christmas. xmastree
Dec 17th 2012 new
Just started up The Dark Knight Rises. :batman:
Dec 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Getting along zoomingly. 4 more days of w___ and then I go home for Christmas.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Getting along zoomingly. 4 more days of w___ and then I go home for Christmas.
--hide--
Very good. I hope you have a wonderful holiday my friend.

Dec 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Just started up The Dark Knight Rises.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Just started up The Dark Knight Rises.
--hide--
Good movie. Wooo hooo!!!

Dec 17th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: (Quote) Edward-4511 said: Just started up The Dark Knight Rises. Good movie. Wooo h...

Quote:
Edward-4511 said: Just started up The Dark Knight Rises.

Good movie. Wooo hooo!!!

--hide--
After all this time we still don't have a Batman smiley.
Posts 131 - 140 of 200