Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Dec 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: After all this time we still don't have a Batman smiley.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: After all this time we still don't have a Batman smiley.
--hide--
I knooooooooooow. I rented a few movies to night myself. Oh I went to see the Hobbit this weekend. Have you gone yet???

Dec 17th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I knooooooooooow. I rented a few movies to night myself. Oh I went to see the Hobbit this weekend. Have y...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

I knooooooooooow. I rented a few movies to night myself. Oh I went to see the Hobbit this weekend. Have you gone yet???

--hide--
I saw the Hobbit on Saturday after a yummy Hobbit breakfast at Denny's (they are a promotional partner). Enjoyed the movie, though I think it could have been shorter.
Dec 17th 2012 new

Hi wave

Dec 17th 2012 new
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: Hi
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

Hi

--hide--
wave
Dec 17th 2012 new

Hi Zoom!!

How are you doing?

Dec 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I saw the Hobbit on Saturday after a yummy Hobbit breakfast at Denny's (they are a promotional partne...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I saw the Hobbit on Saturday after a yummy Hobbit breakfast at Denny's (they are a promotional partner). Enjoyed the movie, though I think it could have been shorter.
--hide--
Aren't all his movies long. laughing laughingTom complained because he thought the director took a little creative license with the story line. but I really enjoyed it.

Dec 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: Hi Zoom!!How are you doing?

Hi Zoom!!

How are you doing?

--hide--
BARBARA!!! YOU'RE BAAAAACK. hug hug hug wave

Dec 17th 2012 new
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: Hi Zoom!!How are you doing?

Hi Zoom!!

How are you doing?

--hide--
Fine. BTW I did get my back x-rayed a couple of weeks ago, after complaining of pain, doc says it looks OK.
Dec 17th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: BARBARA!!! YOU'RE BAAAAACK.

BARBARA!!! YOU'RE BAAAAACK.

--hide--

Not really...just taking advantage of the free posting week which ends tonight.

How have you been?

Dec 17th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Aren't all his movies long. Tom complained because he thought the director took a little creative lic...

Aren't all his movies long. Tom complained because he thought the director took a little creative license with the story line. but I really enjoyed it.

--hide--
And true to form he's planning an extended version of The Hobbit. In this case I'm skeptical that it will make the movie better.
Posts 141 - 150 of 200