Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Dec 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Fine. BTW I did get my back x-rayed a couple of weeks ago, after complaining of pain, doc says it looks O...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Fine. BTW I did get my back x-rayed a couple of weeks ago, after complaining of pain, doc says it looks OK.
--hide--
h that is good to hear. Praying

Dec 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Fine. BTW I did get my back x-rayed a couple of weeks ago, after complaining of pain, doc says it looks O...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Fine. BTW I did get my back x-rayed a couple of weeks ago, after complaining of pain, doc says it looks OK.
--hide--

Glad to hear your back looks okay. Do they know what caused the pain?

Dec 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: Not really...just taking advantage of the free posting week which ends tonight....
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

Not really...just taking advantage of the free posting week which ends tonight.

How have you been?

--hide--
awe man sad I thought I had my parnter in crime back. hug

Dec 17th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Aren't all his movies long. Tom complained because he thought the director took a little creative lic...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Aren't all his movies long. Tom complained because he thought the director took a little creative license with the story line. but I really enjoyed it.

--hide--
I thought the scene with Gollum (once they finally got to it) was really well done. Oh and I noticed in the credits that Andy Serkis, who plays Gollum, was also second unit director.
Dec 17th 2012 new
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: Glad to hear your back looks okay. Do they know what caused the pain?

Glad to hear your back looks okay. Do they know what caused the pain?

--hide--
No
Dec 17th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: awe man I thought I had my parnter in crime back.

awe man I thought I had my parnter in crime back.

--hide--

I wish I could come back....just not in the budget.

Dec 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I thought the scene with Gollum (once they finally got to it) was really well done. Oh and I noticed in t...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I thought the scene with Gollum (once they finally got to it) was really well done. Oh and I noticed in the credits that Andy Serkis, who plays Gollum, was also second unit director.
--hide--
I agree. I didn't notice the credits. Bt the people who were sitting to our right were in such a hurry to get out they nearly pushed us out of our seats so I didn't get to read them. I realy enjoyed the movie

Dec 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: I wish I could come back....just not in the budget.

I wish I could come back....just not in the budget.

--hide--
I sooooooo understand. I need to look you up on FB. There is a Mary Ellen's pub on there as well.

Dec 17th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I sooooooo understand. I need to look you up on FB. There is a Mary Ellen's pub on there ...

I sooooooo understand. I need to look you up on FB. There is a Mary Ellen's pub on there as well.

--hide--

Oh yes please do. I don't want to lose touch with everyone.

Dec 17th 2012 new
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: Oh yes please do. I don't want to lose touch with everyone.

Oh yes please do. I don't want to lose touch with everyone.

--hide--
I'd like to be your FB friend too. wave
Posts 151 - 160 of 200