Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 22nd 2012 new

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends!!
You're only about 6 weeks late laughing Are you ever going to catch up and switch to the metric system too?? laughing

I am thankful for you all being a part of my life. Enjoy the day off, time with family/friends, and all the awesome food!

Nov 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Peter-189584 said: Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends!! You're only about 6 weeks late
(Quote) Peter-189584 said:

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends!!
You're only about 6 weeks late Are you ever going to catch up and switch to the metric system too??

I am thankful for you all being a part of my life. Enjoy the day off, time with family/friends, and all the awesome food!

--hide--

ya, sure, you betcha ... but at least we wait until 4th down before we punt the football laughing
enjoy the Grey Cup, my friend Canada

Nov 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: ya, sure, you betcha ... but at least we wait until 4th down before we punt the football...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

ya, sure, you betcha ... but at least we wait until 4th down before we punt the football
enjoy the Grey Cup, my friend

--hide--

Is that because you guys aren't as good and need 4 downs to try to get 10 yards when we only need 3 downs?? duck

Nov 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Peter-189584 said: Is that because you guys aren't as good and need 4 downs to try to get 10 yards when ...
(Quote) Peter-189584 said:

Is that because you guys aren't as good and need 4 downs to try to get 10 yards when we only need 3 downs??

--hide--

Good one, Peter, but at least we only need 11 guys to get the job done duck

Nov 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Good one, Peter, but at least we only need 11 guys to get the job done

Good one, Peter, but at least we only need 11 guys to get the job done

--hide--

That may be...but your field is way smaller than ours, and your goalposts are at the back of the endzone instead of the front tongue

Nov 22nd 2012 new

I thought I would stop in and have a quick cold one but the place looks empty. It is a good thing I know where the keys are. I think I will get a cold one beer I do hope everyone had a great thanksgiving and had enough Chicken??? turkey. God bless everyone .

Keep the Faith
Chuck

Nov 26th 2012 new

It sure is quiet in here. muted

Nov 26th 2012 new

Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp

Nov 27th 2012 new

--hide--

I will see your three crickets and raise you cookie cookie

Nov 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: (Quote) Michael-76823 said: I will see your thr...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Quote:
Michael-76823 said:

I will see your three crickets and raise you

--hide--

Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp
cookie cookie

Three crickets and two cookies, does that make a full house?

shhh sneaking online @ w, gotta leave before someone notices

Posts 21 - 30 of 200