Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

11/27/2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Three crickets and two cookies, does that make a full house?
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Three crickets and two cookies, does that make a full house?

sneaking online @ w, gotta leave before someone notices

--hide--

It sure does. Unless the crickets eat the cookies before we get to deal the next hand. (I'm sneaky too sorry )

11/28/2012 new

flower rose flower rose flower rose cloudnine

11/29/2012 new
Hello quiet pub! My subscription is expiring on Saturday and hopefully for the last time. Champagne's on me! :wine:
11/29/2012 new
(Quote) Meghan-108261 said: Hello quiet pub! My subscription is expiring on Saturday and hopefully for the last time. Champagne's on me! ...
(Quote) Meghan-108261 said: Hello quiet pub! My subscription is expiring on Saturday and hopefully for the last time. Champagne's on me!
--hide--

Sending my best wishes for your future...May you be blessed with a very happy relationship with your CM Fellow...God Bless
11/29/2012 new
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Sending my best wishes for your future...May you be blessed with a very happy relationship with your CM Fe...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Sending my best wishes for your future...May you be blessed with a very happy relationship with your CM Fellow...God Bless
--hide--
Thank you, Brenda. Best wishes to you as well! biggrin
11/29/2012 new

wave

(Quote) Meghan-108261 said: Hello quiet pub! My subscription is expiring on Saturday and hopefully for the last time. Champagne'...
(Quote) Meghan-108261 said: Hello quiet pub! My subscription is expiring on Saturday and hopefully for the last time. Champagne's on me!
--hide--

I will drink to that Cheers! Any parting words of advise for us that remain? I, for one, would really like to find a good person who would appreciate me and the effort I would bring to the relationship. Just sayin..... wave Good Luck Meghan and my God's love shine on you both.

11/29/2012 new
(Quote) Donna-871766 said: I will drink to that Any parting words of advise for us that remain? I, for one, would really li...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

I will drink to that Any parting words of advise for us that remain? I, for one, would really like to find a good person who would appreciate me and the effort I would bring to the relationship. Just sayin..... Good Luck Meghan and my God's love shine on you both.

--hide--
I dunno, Donna. I think it's fair to say that I'm just lucky and blessed! I hope you find the person you're looking for too! Thank you biggrin
11/30/2012 new

(Quote) Meghan-108261 said: Hello quiet pub! My subscription is expiring on Saturday and hopefully for the last time. Champagne'...
--hide--

And another one bites the dust! Best wishes for the future Megs...it's nice to see some of the oldtimers leave for the best of reasons. Maybe I'll be next! laughing (but don't hold your breath). Cheers! :wine:

12/03/2012 new
Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp
12/03/2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: What are your favorite holiday foods???
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

What are your favorite holiday foods???

--hide--

mincemeat

Posts 31 - 40 of 200