Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Dec 10th 2012 new

Hi Mike! Hey all! Word on the street is that we can post for free for a week, or so. That should give me plenty of time to tender my CM Christmas list.mischievous

Dec 10th 2012 new
Rolling Along wave
Dec 10th 2012 new

Hi Michael, how have you been?

Dec 10th 2012 new

Sure had been way too quiet around here...guess all of us troublemakers left shhh shhh shhh shhh shhh

Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Hi Michael, how have you been?
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said:

Hi Michael, how have you been?

--hide--

Ok, It's four below up here today. Siri on my iPhone tells me it is 73 in New Port Richey right now sad

Dec 10th 2012 new

It is warm with very severe thunderstorms mixed in with a few tornado watches....-4 shocked shocked Guess you won't be hiking or bike riding anytime soon wink so when you coming down to thaw out???? scratchchin

Dec 10th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Sure had been way too quiet around here...guess all of us troublemakers left

Sure had been way too quiet around here...guess all of us troublemakers left

--hide--
Rolling Along === zooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom
Dec 10th 2012 new

hi Zoom, how have you been?

Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: It is warm with very severe thunderstorms mixed in with a few tornado watches....-4 Guess you ...

It is warm with very severe thunderstorms mixed in with a few tornado watches....-4 Guess you won't be hiking or bike riding anytime soon so when you coming down to thaw out????

--hide--

Oh, no, Mary Anne... no bike riding until at least middle of May, the snow will last until April at least, and the trails will be slippery until May.

Still no trips planned. My friend down there just became a grand-daddy, so he is a bit preoccupied, plus he might be having a surgery soon. I have been googling "HR Jobs in Clearwater" at least once a week, however shhh ... but I don't know that I want to take that big of a risk to quit working here to find work elsewhere. Just getting tired of the 4-below mornings penguin

Dec 10th 2012 new
Snipe!
Ever wanted to go SNIPE hunting?

"Ever wanted to go SNIPE hunting?"

Yes this is a hijack. Any monkeys that want to help orgsnize a holiday snipe hunt for the lovely princesss? Look for my thread in the cave please.
Posts 51 - 60 of 200