Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Dec 10th 2012 new
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: Hi Pubsters! Got an email that I can post for a week so thought I would stop by and see how everyone...
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

Hi Pubsters!

Got an email that I can post for a week so thought I would stop by and see how everyone is doing.

--hide--

hug Welcome back Barbara!!! hug
Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Mary Anne is back!!! Yeah!!!!
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Mary Anne is back!!! Yeah!!!!
--hide--

Hi Brenda, just on the free week of posting; need to get caught up with bills after being unemployed. How have you been and how was your first holiday in your new home?

Dec 10th 2012 new
bummer on the unemployment. We'll pray that changes yes?

(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Hi Brenda, just on the free week of posting; need to get caught up with bills after bein...
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said:

Hi Brenda, just on the free week of posting; need to get caught up with bills after being unemployed. How have you been and how was your first holiday in your new home?

--hide--
Dec 10th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Hi Brenda, just on the free week of posting; need to get caught up with bills after bein...

--hide--

It was nice...putting up my Christmas tree tonight wondering what was I thinking? Because the tree I got a great deal on is seven foot tall and putting it all together has me tired already & I haven't got it fluffed all the way or decorated...wishing I had some santa's helpers tonight....
Dec 10th 2012 new

--hide--

You are working now I hope??? hug Praying
Dec 10th 2012 new
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Ummm I used to lead snipe hunts...lol

Ummm I used to lead snipe hunts...lol
--hide--

There's a surprise. I think I'm going to have a heart attack and die from that surprise!
Dec 10th 2012 new
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: There's a surprise. I think I'm going to have a heart attack and die from that surprise!
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

There's a surprise. I think I'm going to have a heart attack and die from that surprise!
--hide--

Lol I grew up in the country..... shhh
Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) John-759808 said: bummer on the unemployment. We'll pray that changes yes?
(Quote) John-759808 said: bummer on the unemployment. We'll pray that changes yes?

--hide--

Sorry your turkey did not fare well sad Yes it was a bummer but I was blessed with a wonderful job that I love so far. Just need to get caught up on the bills before I can splurge for a new membership. I must admit I do miss everyone and the forums just are not the same when lurking rolling eyes

Dec 10th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Sorry your turkey did not fare well Yes it was a bummer but I was blessed with a wonde...

Sorry your turkey did not fare well Yes it was a bummer but I was blessed with a wonderful job that I love so far. Just need to get caught up on the bills before I can splurge for a new membership. I must admit I do miss everyone and the forums just are not the same when lurking

--hide--

You have been missed around here!!!!
Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: You are working now I hope???

You are working now I hope???
--hide--

Yes, and thank you Brenda; there is no doubt that everyone's prayers had a hand in me getting this job.

Posts 71 - 80 of 200