Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Dec 10th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Yes, and thank you Brenda; there is no doubt that everyone's prayers had a hand in m...
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said:

Yes, and thank you Brenda; there is no doubt that everyone's prayers had a hand in me getting this job.

--hide--

I am very Happy for you......
Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: (Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Hi Brenda, just on the free week of posting; need t...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:
Quote:
MaryAnne-458794 said:

Hi Brenda, just on the free week of posting; need to get caught up with bills after being unemployed. How have you been and how was your first holiday in your new home?

It was nice...putting up my Christmas tree tonight wondering what was I thinking? Because the tree I got a great deal on is seven foot tall and putting it all together has me tired already & I haven't got it fluffed all the way or decorated...wishing I had some santa's helpers tonight....
--hide--

I know exactly what you mean. Last year I used my bonus to buy a 7 ft tree; the first big tree I have ever had down here in Florida. It took me all day to put it up and decorated into the wee hours if I remember correctly. I did not take it down last year so this year I just had to plug in the lights. This year I will take it down now that I can get into the room and the closet to put it all away without having to climb over boxes.

Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: You have been missed around here!!!!

You have been missed around here!!!!
--hide--

Thanks Brenda, I have been lurking daily but it just is not the same and seems that the forums have been very quiet lately. Like I said in an earlier post must be because all of us trouble makers left wink laughing shhh

Dec 10th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: I know exactly what you mean. Last year I used my bonus to buy a 7 ft tree; the first b...

I know exactly what you mean. Last year I used my bonus to buy a 7 ft tree; the first big tree I have ever had down here in Florida. It took me all day to put it up and decorated into the wee hours if I remember correctly. I did not take it down last year so this year I just had to plug in the lights. This year I will take it down now that I can get into the room and the closet to put it all away without having to climb over boxes.

--hide--

Hmmmm I wonder if anyone would notice if I left it in my spare living room after Christmas is over?????
Dec 10th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Thanks Brenda, I have been lurking daily but it just is not the same and seems that the ...

Thanks Brenda, I have been lurking daily but it just is not the same and seems that the forums have been very quiet lately. Like I said in an earlier post must be because all of us trouble makers left

--hide--

I have been a wee bit busy lately between CM Phoenix, going to California, going to a concert I won tickets too...just a busy social calendar...lol laughing
Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Hmmmm I wonder if anyone would notice if I left it in my spare living room after Christmas is ov...

Hmmmm I wonder if anyone would notice if I left it in my spare living room after Christmas is over?????
--hide--

I left mine decorated for Christmas but I do have friends who change the decorations on their tree year round to match whatever holiday is coming. I must say their trees do look beautiful especially when they were decorated for Valentine's Day and Easter. One year when my English friend became a US citizen she decorated for the 4th of July and it was absolutely beautiful.

Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I have been a wee bit busy lately between CM Phoenix, going to California, going to a concert I ...

I have been a wee bit busy lately between CM Phoenix, going to California, going to a concert I won tickets too...just a busy social calendar...lol
--hide--

I do remember reading that you went to Cali and Az...sounds like everyone had a great time. You go girl, gotta get yourself out there in order to meet people and who knows may be that special someone is just waiting around the corner.

Dec 10th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: I left mine decorated for Christmas but I do have friends who change the decorations on ...

I left mine decorated for Christmas but I do have friends who change the decorations on their tree year round to match whatever holiday is coming. I must say their trees do look beautiful especially when they were decorated for Valentine's Day and Easter. One year when my English friend became a US citizen she decorated for the 4th of July and it was absolutely beautiful.

--hide--

Sounds like a neat idea...the fluffing of the tree takes a lot of work....
Dec 10th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: I do remember reading that you went to Cali and Az...sounds like everyone had a great ti...

I do remember reading that you went to Cali and Az...sounds like everyone had a great time. You go girl, gotta get yourself out there in order to meet people and who knows may be that special someone is just waiting around the corner.

--hide--

God only knows.....but in the meantime I plan on having fun making new friends.... wink
Dec 10th 2012 new

I am hoping when I take the tree down this year that I am able to get it back into the original box embarassed rolling eyes eyepopping scratchchin

Posts 81 - 90 of 200