Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Dec 10th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: I am hoping when I take the tree down this year that I am able to get it back into the original box
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said:

I am hoping when I take the tree down this year that I am able to get it back into the original box

--hide--

I know what you mean, I think there should have been instructions on how to take it out of the box & putting it back in scratchchin
Dec 10th 2012 new

Awe girl, I had trouble sorting it by color so it went up right never mind taking it down laughing I did decide that since the cat destroyed some of my Nativity set last year that I am going to put it on top of the entertainment center and not under the tree. I am off tomorrow so might even work on it setting it up then. If I do that then I can start using my Advent Wreat since it is now surrounded on the dining room table by my Nativity set.

Dec 10th 2012 new

Well Pubsters, it was fun to be back.....but shhhh do not tell ME that I let myself in. Have a good night and see everyone again tomorrow. wave

Dec 10th 2012 new
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Lol I grew up in the country.....
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Lol I grew up in the country.....
--hide--

OU grew up; YEAH RIGHT rolling eyes

Proove it!
Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Well Pubsters, it was fun to be back.....but shhhh do not tell ME that I let myself in. Have a...

Well Pubsters, it was fun to be back.....but shhhh do not tell ME that I let myself in. Have a good night and see everyone again tomorrow.

--hide--

Good night, Mary Anne wave

Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Snow is beautiful but that cold weather sure would get to me after being down her...

Snow is beautiful but that cold weather sure would get to me after being down here for so many years so I understand when you say you are tired of the -4 mornings. Do you check out our unemployment website? If not, you should. I truly believe if you are meant to move anywhere else and find a new job that God will put you in the job He wants you to be in and everything will work out the way God plans. How is your decluttering going?

--hide--

Send the Classifieds to me, please? Brrrr. It 24 here in KC.

Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Send the Classifieds to me, please? Brrrr. It 24 here in KC.
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Send the Classifieds to me, please? Brrrr. It 24 here in KC.

--hide--

24? Heat wave! It was 4 below up here this morning! penguin ... stay warm, Meg! Yes, Florida sounds wonderful on days like this surfing

Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: 24? Heat wave! It was 4 below up here this morning! ... stay warm, Meg! Yes, Florida sou...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

24? Heat wave! It was 4 below up here this morning! ... stay warm, Meg! Yes, Florida sounds wonderful on days like this

--hide--

Rainy and cold and miserable here this evening ..... I think God invented "40 and rainy" as a way to lessen our time in Purgatory, if we submit to it cheerfully. I failed rolling eyes

Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: 24? Heat wave! It was 4 below up here this morning! ... stay warm, Meg! Yes, Florida sou...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

24? Heat wave! It was 4 below up here this morning! ... stay warm, Meg! Yes, Florida sounds wonderful on days like this

--hide--

I know 24 isn't too bad...especially if there are some ski slopes around! I was rubbing it in. I can't remember how 4 below feels!

Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I know what you mean, I think there should have been instructions on how to take it out of the b...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

I know what you mean, I think there should have been instructions on how to take it out of the box & putting it back in
--hide--

Brenda=a big trash bag works for storage!! I hate wrestling with putting it back.

Posts 91 - 100 of 200