Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 21st 2012 new
Mary Did you Know?

www.youtube.com
Nov 21st 2012 new
Silent Night - this one holds so many memories for me. Andrew was a November baby & I used this as a lullaby when he was a baby so it would lull him to sleep in Midnight Mass, I remember carrying him to communion when he was ten or so because he fell asleep when it was sung. He almost did a dance of joy the first year he stayed awake for the whole Mass....

www.youtube.com
Nov 21st 2012 new
Nov 22nd 2012 new

Still Still Still and O Come O Come Emmanuel (I sure hope my spelling is ok on that!)

Nov 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:
--hide--

O.K. I do not know what went wrong here.

Little Drummer Boy. This is my favorite version since choldhood

www.youtube.com

I thought that I would include this video since the little drummer boy was homeless as well.

www.youtube.com

Nov 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Pamela-791563 said: Still Still Still and O Come O Come Emmanuel (I sure hope my spelling is ok on that!)
(Quote) Pamela-791563 said:

Still Still Still and O Come O Come Emmanuel (I sure hope my spelling is ok on that!)

--hide--

Here you go Pamela

www.youtube.com

Nov 22nd 2012 new

Do You Hear What I Hear?

www.youtube.com

Nov 22nd 2012 new

Rockin Around The Christmas Tree

www.youtube.com

Nov 22nd 2012 new

Jinble Bell Rock

www.youtube.com