Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Florida?

11/20/2012 new

I'm new here, so I may have missed it. But are the Florida CM people gathering this year? I'm near Tampa.

11/29/2012 new

I was wondering the same thing :( I wish there was one at Disney World!! I go there all the time anyway.

12/09/2012 new

Hi Beth Ann and Dave:

I had been out of this site for about 3 years; just back a week ago. Back then (3+ yrs ago) we had a Central Florida group, with people from Sarasota to Orlando. With the blessing that some of them got married and started family, and the other... well I don't know.

Well, maybe one of you can start a group, or just get-together (dinner at a restaurant, etc). That would be fun.

We had a weekend at St. Augustine, dinner in Orlando, bowling afternoon at Channelside, a day at Bush Garden, beach day at Ft. De Soto. Just to give you an idea.

Will be nice to have something like this again.

12/11/2012 new

Pick a date, time and place and let the magic begin.......

12/11/2012 new

It's good that a few people are interested in a Central Florida Meet-up. I'm new at this so my planner skills aren't developed...

I suggest somewhere in Orlando that isn't too commercialized, or Kissimmee (smaller & more quiant than Orlando), or the Beaches.

Are any other ideas floating around? (i.e. January, Feb, March... 2013?)

12/13/2012 new

Would a central Florida event include us north central Floridians? crossfingers

12/15/2012 new

(Quote) Steve-111719 said: Would a central Florida event include us north central Floridians?
(Quote) Steve-111719 said:

Would a central Florida event include us north central Floridians?

--hide--

All CM are welcome! It's just a matter to plan it.

12/21/2012 new

I would like to go to this avent .I am chatting with a CMer from Florida... let me know about this event

12/21/2012 new

St. Augustine would be a great place to have the event. It is old, beautiful and where the first Catholic mass was celebrated here in the US. Just my opinion...

12/24/2012 new

(Quote) Nilda-834707 said: St. Augustine would be a great place to have the event. It is old, beautiful and where the first ...
(Quote) Nilda-834707 said:

St. Augustine would be a great place to have the event. It is old, beautiful and where the first Catholic mass was celebrated here in the US. Just my opinion...

--hide--

I definitely agree that Florida Needs a Catholic Match Meetup Sometime Soon! :-) I think lunch and some sort of tour of a historic place sounds nice... though I'm up for anything short of jumping out of a perfectly good airplane. As a Sound of Music fan (ah, my favorite movie!), here's a thought: www.broadwaypalm.com

St. Augustine is beautiful... though I won't complain about Orlando. BUT... please schedule it well in advance (6-8 weeks) so that I can request time off from work!! wink

Blessings,

Michael

Posts 1 - 10 of 29