Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Florida?

Nov 20th 2012 new

I'm new here, so I may have missed it. But are the Florida CM people gathering this year? I'm near Tampa.

Nov 29th 2012 new

I was wondering the same thing :( I wish there was one at Disney World!! I go there all the time anyway.

Dec 9th 2012 new

Hi Beth Ann and Dave:

I had been out of this site for about 3 years; just back a week ago. Back then (3+ yrs ago) we had a Central Florida group, with people from Sarasota to Orlando. With the blessing that some of them got married and started family, and the other... well I don't know.

Well, maybe one of you can start a group, or just get-together (dinner at a restaurant, etc). That would be fun.

We had a weekend at St. Augustine, dinner in Orlando, bowling afternoon at Channelside, a day at Bush Garden, beach day at Ft. De Soto. Just to give you an idea.

Will be nice to have something like this again.

Dec 11th 2012 new

Pick a date, time and place and let the magic begin.......

Dec 11th 2012 new

It's good that a few people are interested in a Central Florida Meet-up. I'm new at this so my planner skills aren't developed...

I suggest somewhere in Orlando that isn't too commercialized, or Kissimmee (smaller & more quiant than Orlando), or the Beaches.

Are any other ideas floating around? (i.e. January, Feb, March... 2013?)

Dec 13th 2012 new

Would a central Florida event include us north central Floridians? crossfingers

Dec 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Steve-111719 said: Would a central Florida event include us north central Floridians?
(Quote) Steve-111719 said:

Would a central Florida event include us north central Floridians?

--hide--

All CM are welcome! It's just a matter to plan it.

Dec 21st 2012 new

I would like to go to this avent .I am chatting with a CMer from Florida... let me know about this event

Dec 21st 2012 new

St. Augustine would be a great place to have the event. It is old, beautiful and where the first Catholic mass was celebrated here in the US. Just my opinion...

Dec 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Nilda-834707 said: St. Augustine would be a great place to have the event. It is old, beautiful and where the first ...
(Quote) Nilda-834707 said:

St. Augustine would be a great place to have the event. It is old, beautiful and where the first Catholic mass was celebrated here in the US. Just my opinion...

--hide--

I definitely agree that Florida Needs a Catholic Match Meetup Sometime Soon! :-) I think lunch and some sort of tour of a historic place sounds nice... though I'm up for anything short of jumping out of a perfectly good airplane. As a Sound of Music fan (ah, my favorite movie!), here's a thought: www.broadwaypalm.com

St. Augustine is beautiful... though I won't complain about Orlando. BUT... please schedule it well in advance (6-8 weeks) so that I can request time off from work!! wink

Blessings,

Michael

Posts 1 - 10 of 29