Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Feb 19th 2013 new
Hi Mercedes , I am glad that you live in the same area like me and of course I let you know about any retreat . Did you hear about Emmaus retreat? There are very good , I 'll find out the next one and post it
Feb 19th 2013 new
Hi Mercedes , I am glad that you live in the same area like me and of course I let you know about any retreat . Did you hear about Emmaus retreat? There are very good , I 'll find out the next one and post it
Feb 20th 2013 new
Feb 20th 2013 new
Hi Gisele, I have been working at Belen Jesuit Prep school Women Emmaus retreats for about eight years now. My parish is Good Shepperd. What is your parish? At this moment I am looking for a retreat for divorced people. I have participated at silent retreats at both Morning star and Agrupacion Catolica run by Jesuits. If you have never been to one, they are awesome! I recommend them to all CM's!
Feb 20th 2013 new
Hi Mercy , my parish is St Kevin , we live very close ,today I heard something about a uni parental retreat on Radio Paz on Manressa house
Feb 20th 2013 new
I'll let you know the day and time on this side, blessings for all us
Feb 21st 2013 new
Thank you. Let us know if it is required to attend with our children or not, please
Feb 24th 2013 new

For those of you near North Palm Beach FL, Renewal Minsitries is having a retreat/Catholic Bible study from June 27-June 30. You can go to renewalmistries.net to get details.

Feb 28th 2013 new
Hi Mercy, I was trying to find out about the retreat, if is require with children or not but I could not , i heard it at radio Paz station that is locate at AM 830 , may be you can check by internet on their web page , sorry !!! We will keep in touch . :-)
Posts 21 - 29 of 29