Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

02/19/2013 new
Hi Mercedes , I am glad that you live in the same area like me and of course I let you know about any retreat . Did you hear about Emmaus retreat? There are very good , I 'll find out the next one and post it
02/19/2013 new
Hi Mercedes , I am glad that you live in the same area like me and of course I let you know about any retreat . Did you hear about Emmaus retreat? There are very good , I 'll find out the next one and post it
02/20/2013 new
02/20/2013 new
Hi Gisele, I have been working at Belen Jesuit Prep school Women Emmaus retreats for about eight years now. My parish is Good Shepperd. What is your parish? At this moment I am looking for a retreat for divorced people. I have participated at silent retreats at both Morning star and Agrupacion Catolica run by Jesuits. If you have never been to one, they are awesome! I recommend them to all CM's!
02/20/2013 new
Hi Mercy , my parish is St Kevin , we live very close ,today I heard something about a uni parental retreat on Radio Paz on Manressa house
02/20/2013 new
I'll let you know the day and time on this side, blessings for all us
02/21/2013 new
Thank you. Let us know if it is required to attend with our children or not, please
02/24/2013 new

For those of you near North Palm Beach FL, Renewal Minsitries is having a retreat/Catholic Bible study from June 27-June 30. You can go to renewalmistries.net to get details.

02/28/2013 new
Hi Mercy, I was trying to find out about the retreat, if is require with children or not but I could not , i heard it at radio Paz station that is locate at AM 830 , may be you can check by internet on their web page , sorry !!! We will keep in touch . :-)
Posts 21 - 29 of 29