Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

11/22/2012 new

[quote]Brenda-731971 said:

Hi! I'm so excited to announce that my friends and I have finalized our event that will take place in the coming weeks. It's called Spoke-N-Word. It's a series of conversations on single life and the blessed sacrament.

This event will take place the first five Mondays of the new year at San Jose Catholic Church Community Center (2435 Oak Crest Ave) in Austin from 7pm-9pm. Our speakers are amazing! Please message me to RSVP. This is a free event.

Topics include:

Holiness & Prayerfullness for Singles January 7

Discernment & Service January 14

Loneliness vs. Solitude January 21

Theology of the Body January 28

Self Image & Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament with Praise & Worship February 4

FANTASTIC!!! I am so very impressed! O think I will show my priest this idea and see what he thinks! God Bless you for taking on this event!

11/22/2012 new
Brenda what a great idea! I wished I was still living in Austin to attend this. I'll try to pass this along to my friends in Austin.
11/22/2012 new

Yes, please spread the word! Happy Thanksgiving Ya'all!! Turkey!

11/24/2012 new

Update! We are in works with some professionals willing to volunteer their time and record our sessions. More than likely if you can't make any of the talks, you'll be able to catch it online afterwards. applecomputer

11/24/2012 new

Sounds like fun. Alas, Austin is a looonnng drive! laughing

11/24/2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-731971 said: Hi! I'm so excited to announce that my friends and I have finalized our event that will take...
(Quote) Brenda-731971 said:

Hi! I'm so excited to announce that my friends and I have finalized our event that will take place in the coming weeks. It's called Spoke-N-Word. It's a series of conversations on single life and the blessed sacrament.

This event will take place the first five Mondays of the new year at San Jose Catholic Church Community Center (2435 Oak Crest Ave) in Austin from 7pm-9pm. Our speakers are amazing! Please message me to RSVP. This is a free event.

Topics include:

Holiness & Prayerfullness for Singles January 7

Discernment & Service January 14

Loneliness vs. Solitude January 21

Theology of the Body January 28

Self Image & Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament with Praise & Worship February 4

--hide--

11/24/2012 new

Brenda, a big congratulations for finalizing your event!

11/24/2012 new

Thanks! I'll make sure and announce it if/when it is available to view online vulcan

11/24/2012 new

Anybody know if what I'm writing about qualifies for an "event"? I've sent in a request 3 times and still haven't received a response.

11/25/2012 new

Brenda, I would be interested in hearing these talks online, in the future. Please keep us posted. Much success and thanks for putting this together! God bless, Veronica biggrin theheart

Posts 21 - 30 of 48