Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Nov 26th 2012 new

Tonight I met with a wonderful group of young adults at Holy Hour. What an amazing experience! That's exactly the kind of fellowship that I'm talking about for our group clap I got to pass out some flyers and talk some more about our event. If you can't make it, please spread the word! Thanks! God Bless you guys! Praying

Nov 26th 2012 new

Great idea, Brenda! I'll try to get over to TX for one of these symposiums!

Lisa

Nov 26th 2012 new

Yay! lil mikie

Nov 26th 2012 new

I attended a group back in february at the church for Valentine's Day but it seems like there is always more women than men. calling alll man don't be shy and attend the Austin Catholic Meetings?

Nov 26th 2012 new

wave
great job Veronica!

Nov 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Susana-913658 said: alling alll man don't be shy and attend the Austin Catholic Meetings?
(Quote) Susana-913658 said:

alling alll man don't be shy and attend the Austin Catholic Meetings?

--hide--

Susana! hyper I just came from an Austin church event tonight and there were hands down more men than women! Cute ones, too! Blinded by love Private message me if you're interested in knowing what it was and I'll give you the scoop!

Dec 1st 2012 new
Sounds Great. I should be able to make some of them. Joe
Dec 1st 2012 new

Sounds great and thanks for putting this together, Brenda. I hope to make it to at least some of the nights/topics.

Dec 8th 2012 new

Thanks for the responses, fellas. Wouldn't you know it that there are over 50 ladies that attend and only about 15 guys? boggled Hope you go and take some friends!

Dec 9th 2012 new

Is anyone else coming from Houston? I am willing to coordinate a car pool. Send me a message with your e-mail address
and phone number if you are interested.

Posts 31 - 40 of 48