Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Nov 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Carmen-910629 said: ... Hey where is the turkey emoticon?
(Quote) Carmen-910629 said:

... Hey where is the turkey emoticon?

--hide--

<---------- wave

Nov 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: <----------
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

<----------

--hide--

Bahahahahha....... laughing laughing

Nov 21st 2012 new

gobble gobble gobble!

We thank you God for the bounty of the harvest, and we delight in your finest wheat, the most delicious fruits, the apples, pears, and the oranges, the grapes. Thank you God for the wonderful food and the vast variety you have made for us to eat with nutrition and to satisfy our taste. You have given us so much that we cannot eat it all today, but will continue tomorrow with gratefulness.

Thank you God for all the animals and the birds that flock together, all the fishes of the sea.

Thank you Father in heaven for the sun and the moon, and for the gracious water to sustain life.

Thank you Father in heaven, for all the finest silver, gold and precious gems, You who gave us everything we need and more in such abundance.

Thank you God, the Almighty who gave us our land, free to live in, we trust in You, and give glory and praise!

God Bless America!

United States Flag www.youtube.com

Nov 21st 2012 new

gobble gobble gobble!

......and thank you God for all my brothers and sisters, all the angels and saints, for Your only Son, Jesus Christ, our Savior and the Holy Spirit, and Our Dearest Blessed Mother, Mary, Mother of God. Thank God for being Our God; as You have said, " I will be your God, and you will be my people."

Nov 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: ok, but where is the turkey hiding for me to use? Oh the secret hiding places, sigh ...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

ok, but where is the turkey hiding for me to use? Oh the secret hiding places, sigh

--hide--

Nov 21st 2012 new

gobble gobble gobble!

(Quote) Carmen-910629 said: (Quote) Victor-544727 said: ok, but where is the turkey hiding for me to ...

Quote:
Victor-544727 said:

ok, but where is the turkey hiding for me to use? Oh the secret hiding places, sigh

--hide--

the turkey is on the last page towards the middle.....see

Nov 21st 2012 new

gobble gobble gobble!

(Quote) Carmen-910629 said: (Quote) Victor-544727 said: ok, but where is the turkey hiding for me to ...

Quote:
Victor-544727 said:

--hide--

the turkey is on the last page towards the middle.....see

Nov 21st 2012 new

gobble gobble gobble! gobble gobble gobble! gobble gobble gobble! gobble gobble gobble! gobble gobble gobble! gobble gobble gobble! gobble gobble gobble! gobble gobble gobble! gobble gobble gobble! gobble gobble gobble! :turkeydinner:

Turkeys do fly!!!!

Nov 21st 2012 new

LET'S KEEP IT UNDER 3,000 CALORIES, PEOPLE~ HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE! THAT IS ALL~ CARRY ON! Turkey! paper bag

Nov 21st 2012 new

Happy Thanksgiving to All

Posts 11 - 20 of 53