Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion related to learning about the faith (Catechetics), defense of the Faith (Apologetics), the Liturgy and canon law, motivated by a desire to grow closer to Christ or to bring someone else closer.

Saint Augustine of Hippo is considered on of the greatest Christian thinkers of all time and the Doctor of the Church.
Learn More: Saint Augustine

I wanted to share an artical I wrote for a Catholic teens website/blog. In todays culture the perspective of women, from the media, from some men, from society at large, is in many ways being sexualised.

I know this in its self has not only degraded the body, but the dignity of women in todays society, and descouraged many women in their own quests for purity in life and in relationships.

I feel it is important to point out why, from a natural and theological perspective how we as Catholics should fight the stance society has taken on sexuality.. Especialy when concerning women.

I'm also putting this up because I want the women here to know how I, and I hope many other Catholic men think of you.
And maybe along the way it might reach some of those women who feel there are no men whom they can trust.

Women you are all SO Beautifull.

catholicteens.wordpress.com

God bless you all rosary Praying rosary

11/22/2012 new

Brilliant work Justin. You were truly inspired by the Holy Spirit

Blessings,

-Anna

11/22/2012 new
Hi Justin,

I was blown away by your article! God has given you a very special gift and I believe He is using you in a powerful way to touch lives and hearts. I have been studying the Theology of the Body for several years and it is so inspiring and humbling to see such wisdom in someone so young. May God richly bless you! Thank you for sharing your article, I hope that many, many people will read it and be blessed.
12/15/2012 new

I think it is I who must be humble. I do not good on my own, but only through the work of Christs hands through me.

I want to say that even though I may have written the article, all praise for its creation should go to God Himself.

Our Charisms are gifts from God, and if they do not glorify Him, they are misused. I am only glad to know that I might have convayed the message correctly biggrin

rosary theheart rosary

12/16/2012 new

Justin,

Thank you for writing such a beautiful article. This should be a must read for all teens in todays society. Well thought out and well written. You are truly blessed and gifted.

Mary

12/16/2012 new

Wonderful! I'm sharing on facebook! Thank you so much for writing and sharing!! My marriage ended because of how my ex treated me and all women, not even seeing marriage and four daughters as reasons to learn to treat women as more than objects for his sexual pleasure and use. It is heartening to read such kind God-inspired understanding.

12/16/2012 new

Thank you, Jistin, for a beautiful message. I'm printing it for my daughter.

12/17/2012 new
(Quote) Justin-911741 said: I wanted to share an artical I wrote for a Catholic teens website/blog. In todays culture the perspective of w...
(Quote) Justin-911741 said:

I wanted to share an artical I wrote for a Catholic teens website/blog. In todays culture the perspective of women, from the media, from some men, from society at large, is in many ways being sexualised.

I know this in its self has not only degraded the body, but the dignity of women in todays society, and descouraged many women in their own quests for purity in life and in relationships.

I feel it is important to point out why, from a natural and theological perspective how we as Catholics should fight the stance society has taken on sexuality.. Especialy when concerning women.

I'm also putting this up because I want the women here to know how I, and I hope many other Catholic men think of you.
And maybe along the way it might reach some of those women who feel there are no men whom they can trust.

Women you are all SO Beautifull.

catholicteens.wordpress.com

God bless you all

--hide--

Your article reminded me of the following chapter from the book, "The World's First Love" by Bishop Fulton Sheen

www.catholictradition.org

I think Bishop Fulton Sheen would have also liked your article.biggrin
12/28/2012 new

Well I have to say Bishop Fulton Sheen said it far better than me.

Reading what he said revealed so much about my self I didnt realise before. I have only begun to scratch the serface!

02/04/2013 new

That was a beautiful article. I think your article is very upifting for a lot of women. Finding/reading your article on this day is a mark of God's providence. Today I finished a novena to St. Joseph, and reading your article has given me more hope, joy, and awareness towards my prayer intention and everything it entails. Keep doing the Lord's will.

Posts 1 - 10 of 12