Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion related to learning about the faith (Catechetics), defense of the Faith (Apologetics), the Liturgy and canon law, motivated by a desire to grow closer to Christ or to bring someone else closer.

Saint Augustine of Hippo is considered on of the greatest Christian thinkers of all time and the Doctor of the Church.
Learn More: Saint Augustine

Feb 12th 2013 new

Justin,

What u are referring to is described in Pope John Paul II "Theology of the Body." The same important issues (and more) are raised. Books for both teen (pre-marriage) and adult version of the TOB are available.

Mick

Feb 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Justin-911741 said: I wanted to share an artical I wrote for a Catholic teens website/blog. In todays culture the pe...
(Quote) Justin-911741 said:

I wanted to share an artical I wrote for a Catholic teens website/blog. In todays culture the perspective of women, from the media, from some men, from society at large, is in many ways being sexualised.

I know this in its self has not only degraded the body, but the dignity of women in todays society, and descouraged many women in their own quests for purity in life and in relationships.

I feel it is important to point out why, from a natural and theological perspective how we as Catholics should fight the stance society has taken on sexuality.. Especialy when concerning women.

I'm also putting this up because I want the women here to know how I, and I hope many other Catholic men think of you.
And maybe along the way it might reach some of those women who feel there are no men whom they can trust.

Women you are all SO Beautifull.

catholicteens.wordpress.com

God bless you all

--hide--

Justin... This is one of the most beautiful articles I've read on this subject... It's so hard to believe you're only 21. Please continue to develop your gift & become another of God's "spokesmen" for our times. There is no message more urgently needed and you have definitely been graced with the heart & ability to spread it...His Peace... :theheart:

Posts 11 - 12 of 12