Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Mary: Obama is an abortion radical! Opposing medical treatment to babies born alive after failed abortions. That's infanticide! Barbaric...
(Quote) Mary: Obama is an abortion radical! Opposing medical treatment to babies born alive after failed abortions. That's infanticide! Barbaric! Evil!

--hide--
If that isn't enough to bring tears to a grown man's eyes. No way Romney would have allowed this to happen. No way! Yet, some voted for BO because of the poverty problem. In the Gospels, our Savior says, "The poor will be with you always." Did Jesus not know what he was saying? Government is needed to protect life, liberty, and property. Our job, as citizens, is to honor that and to go further by taking care of others.

See http://www.pop.org. Steve's a heckuva man.

Dec 6th 2012 new
(Quote) Tom-919560 said: (Quote) Mary: Obama is an abortion radical! Opposing medical treatment to babies born alive after failed abortions...
(Quote) Tom-919560 said:

Quote:
Mary: Obama is an abortion radical! Opposing medical treatment to babies born alive after failed abortions. That's infanticide! Barbaric! Evil!

If that isn't enough to bring tears to a grown man's eyes. No way Romney would have allowed this to happen. No way! Yet, some voted for BO because of the poverty problem. In the Gospels, our Savior says, "The poor will be with you always." Did Jesus not know what he was saying? Government is needed to protect life, liberty, and property. Our job, as citizens, is to honor that and to go further by taking care of others.

See http://www.pop.org. Steve's a heckuva man.

--hide--
Romney & Ryan were God-sends compared to Barack Hussein Obama!
Dec 6th 2012 new
Mary, Could you have gotten any longer. I'm going to be polite about this, as I said you have your opinion and I have mine. As for being radical, I was pro-life then, never wavered. Do not attack me or others because we do not agree with you, everyone has an opinion and I respect yours. I do not consider myself a liberal today, I am more of a moderate and vote for candidates who have a similar philosophy both Republican, Democrat or Independent.

Can we move forward and try to see the good in every person we meet.
Dec 6th 2012 new
(Quote) Mary-814080 said: Mary, Could you have gotten any longer. I'm going to be polite about this, as I said you have your opinion and...
(Quote) Mary-814080 said: Mary, Could you have gotten any longer. I'm going to be polite about this, as I said you have your opinion and I have mine. As for being radical, I was pro-life then, never wavered. Do not attack me or others because we do not agree with you, everyone has an opinion and I respect yours. I do not consider myself a liberal today, I am more of a moderate and vote for candidates who have a similar philosophy both Republican, Democrat or Independent.

--hide--
1. I posted a cut and paste of a) Obama's infanticide record and b) his abortion record from two reputable sources. The post record clearly reflects that I did not attack you. Nor did I speak to you or quote you. I don't appreciate your unfounded accusations.

2. Yes, even this incomplete, abbreviated bullet point list regarding Obama's direct actions to actively promulgate infanticide and abortion in the USA and abroad is long. Actually, disgustingly long. The length is of his doing. Not mine.
Dec 7th 2012 new
I'm sorry if I offended you.
Dec 7th 2012 new
(Quote) Mary-814080 said: I'm sorry if I offended you.
(Quote) Mary-814080 said: I'm sorry if I offended you.
--hide--
That was nice of you to say. I was reading/watching you and others go back and forth about Obama and abortion. Thus, it lead me to post Obama's record in plain view (because not everyone opens links).

Mary, infanticide has me reeling. Obama exerted his legal and political powers to make sure babies who are severely injured from botched abortions continue to lay in agony, be denied medical care, and die in places such as laundry/linen closets before being tossed out like trash. That is murder. Period.

"A Nation which kills it's children has no future." ~Pope John Paul II
Dec 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: That was nice of you to say. I was reading/watching you and others go back and forth about Obama and abor...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: That was nice of you to say. I was reading/watching you and others go back and forth about Obama and abortion. Thus, it lead me to post Obama's record in plain view (because not everyone opens links).

Mary, infanticide has me reeling. Obama exerted his legal and political powers to make sure babies who are severely injured from botched abortions continue to lay in agony, be denied medical care, and die in places such as laundry/linen closets before being tossed out like trash. That is murder. Period.

--hide--

Mary, thank you for posting the reality. Many...most....want to hide their heads in the sand. Tragic sad

Dec 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: That was nice of you to say. I was reading/watching you and others go back and forth about Obama an...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: That was nice of you to say. I was reading/watching you and others go back and forth about Obama and abortion. Thus, it lead me to post Obama's record in plain view (because not everyone opens links).

--hide--
What has me reeling is the disregard of the Constitution Capitalism Democracy by these individuals . that's why i started this post . However they are now on this one child rule and not allow the freedom to protest near " Plan Parenthood " . The church " Vatican" is on a collision course with the United States .

Dec 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: 1. I posted a cut and paste of a) Obama's infanticide record and b) his abortion record from two repu...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: 1. I posted a cut and paste of a) Obama's infanticide record and b) his abortion record from two reputable sources. The post record clearly reflects that I did not attack you. Nor did I speak to you or quote you. I don't appreciate your unfounded accusations.

2. Yes, even this incomplete, abbreviated bullet point list regarding Obama's direct actions to actively promulgate infanticide and abortion in the USA and abroad is long. Actually, disgustingly long. The length is of his doing. Not mine.
--hide--

Mary:

The unborn, and the elderly really need protecting in this society. It is so good that they have an
advocate with your sincerity and tenacity.

I hope the Lord, Jesus, showers you with blessings for all that you do.

Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: (Quote) Mary-814080 said: Mary, Could you have gotten any longer. I'm going to be pol...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said:
Quote:
Mary-814080 said: Mary, Could you have gotten any longer. I'm going to be polite about this, as I said you have your opinion and I have mine. As for being radical, I was pro-life then, never wavered. Do not attack me or others because we do not agree with you, everyone has an opinion and I respect yours. I do not consider myself a liberal today, I am more of a moderate and vote for candidates who have a similar philosophy both Republican, Democrat or Independent.

1. I posted a cut and paste of a) Obama's infanticide record and b) his abortion record from two reputable sources. The post record clearly reflects that I did not attack you. Nor did I speak to you or quote you. I don't appreciate your unfounded accusations.

--hide--

Mary,

Impressive effort to inform the ignorant. Trouble is...they know the truth of his pro-death record. THEY DON'T CARE... They have chosen a a sid.. that is where they fit. Birds of a feather... as my Great-great Grandmother used to say.

I know that the best thing We can do is remain in prayer for unrepentant sinners, the souls in purgatory, etc. Political activism is also called for when you feel called to that. But our God is a God of miracles.. Progressives don't get that. Those who are truely following the Catholic faith..the orthodox teachings are a minority in America and in the world. It has always been the case. Recently, I have doubled my efforts to make a difference via my prayer life....

The Union Thugs, Acorn (and similar activist groups), the radical pro Death types, PP advocates, and other sheeple types can encourage each other.... and bully those whom they regard as the enemy....calling nasty names... that is all they have. HATE! My only enemy is anyone who is an enemy of the one true God.. Not the loosey goosey God of the liberal/secular church. But the merciful God of Love.

Those who Love....as the Little Flower loved...or as St. Faustina loved....know that God is a God of Mercy and Justice. His mercy is available to all who approach with a contrite heart. Then there is His Justice. His Justice is coming.... Not the persecution that will take place...or should I say is and has been taking place for a very long time all over the world to those who actually believe and live an authentically Catholic or Christian life... But God's justice.. and judgement of those who are the enemies of God by virtue of their life style and their choices and beliefs. The final judgement... for each of us individually and for the world collectively is guaranteed.

We may be old and grey or dead when the Justice of God finally impacts those who live according to the author of lies ... but that day will come... And the very awesome news is.......... God's people win.

Posts 131 - 140 of 149