Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

11/24/2012 new

ya all aren't going to get rid of me yet 'cause I'm here to stay. LOL

I was a member here years ago. Most of the members from that time period have left the site but I made several lifetime forever friends from here which I still talk to on the phone and on facebook. Even met a dozen or so men and women during an event planning party for florida. Dated several local men and yes, even back we had lively discussions on our differences toward our party affiliations but that never stopped anyone from befriending me on here. there are a few exceptions but for the most part the majority of posters do not like me for my standards and that's OK with me simply because you cannot like everyone you meet. Like I already posted, I am here until my subscription runs out but....now with the black friday special I may be around for another six months. LOL when I feel lonely at least this site is an outlet to speak to others in your same situation. I also love this site during the Holidays. Everyone's spirits are up which makes this a nice place to be.

11/24/2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Greetings, Kate -- and welcome to the CM forums. We're glad to see you here, actively participa...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Greetings, Kate -- and welcome to the CM forums. We're glad to see you here, actively participating. You may have been browsing thru the various topics previously, and, if you have, you know how supportive people are, and the amount of wisdom, experience, and knowledge that is shared. We hope you will join us often.

--hide--
Thank you Ray for the greeting's and welcome.

11/24/2012 new

(Quote) Connie-17641 said: I am also in your boat so you are not alone. We will find our special man when it is...
(Quote) Connie-17641 said:

I am also in your boat so you are not alone. We will find our special man when it is "our time". Men must think it's a horrible life for us to be taking care of our elderly parent/s but little do they know about how truly rewarding it is. We are doing the right thing Andrea and it will take a very special man to take notice of us.

--hide--

Thanks Connie. Taking care of my Mom is a really good thing for me - its good we are free to do it.

11/24/2012 new

Here because I dont do the bar scene and over the permanent bachelors I keep meeting!!

.....and I heard theres milk and cookies here. lol

11/24/2012 new

I just joined here. Do you have any tips??

11/24/2012 new

Amen to that! theheart

11/24/2012 new

(Quote) Michael-556947 said: Why are you Here ? like to here some comments .
(Quote) Michael-556947 said:

Why are you Here ? like to here some comments .

--hide--

Hoping/waiting to find my Mr. Right ... but I like Lina's reason ... free milk and cookies heart laughing smile

Posts 111 - 117 of 117