Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Nov 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Didn't even know I was "registered" But.....you're welcome~
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Didn't even know I was "registered" But.....you're welcome~

--hide--

Well, you know, I'm in Chicago, you don't have to register in order to vote.rolling eyes

Nov 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Well, you know, I'm in Chicago, you don't have to register in order to vote.
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

Well, you know, I'm in Chicago, you don't have to register in order to vote.

--hide--

hey, that's cute!!!! laughing

Nov 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Well, you know, I'm in Chicago, you don't have to register in order to vote.

Well, you know, I'm in Chicago, you don't have to register in order to vote.

--hide--

I heard you didn't even have to be living? embarassed don't know, but that's what I heard. wave boggled

- Elizabeth

Nov 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: I heard you didn't even have to be living? don't know, but that's wha...
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

I heard you didn't even have to be living? don't know, but that's what I heard.

- Elizabeth

--hide--

That's true. And , not only that, but you don't even have to be human. Apparently dogs like to vote in Chicago!laughing

Nov 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: That's true. And , not only that, but you don't even have to be human. Apparent...

That's true. And , not only that, but you don't even have to be human. Apparently dogs like to vote in Chicago!

--hide--

No wonder. rolling eyes Now, that explains it all. rolling eyes Thanks, Patricia! wave

- Elizabeth

Nov 27th 2012 new

[quote]Eric-114571 said:

3). Good heart.

The appeal of good looks wears off quickly if the gal does not have a good heart. Having a "good heart" pretty much sums up all the important values I would insist on in a gal I'd marry.

[/Great answer Eric wink
]

Nov 27th 2012 new

Thanks for your honesty!rose

Nov 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: I heard you didn't even have to be living? don't know, but that's wha...
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

I heard you didn't even have to be living? don't know, but that's what I heard.

- Elizabeth

--hide--

Maybe that's what they meant by "hot"... at least show a bit of life in them! laughing

Nov 27th 2012 new
I'll go with dependability...Having a good heart doesn't mean you are cut out to be in a relationship.
Nov 27th 2012 new

(Quote) David-562122 said: I'll go with dependability...Having a good heart doesn't mean you are cut out to be in a relatio...
(Quote) David-562122 said: I'll go with dependability...Having a good heart doesn't mean you are cut out to be in a relationship.
--hide--

Hi Dave, thanks for voting!biggrin

Posts 171 - 180 of 194