Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Dec 24th 2012 new

Go to the store, definitely.

Dec 28th 2012 new
Tiny Tim and...can I have the fruitcake ?
Dec 28th 2012 new
Fruit or cake?
Dec 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Fruit or cake?
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Fruit or cake?
--hide--

Both, just not mixed together in one item. Fruitcake crazy

Box of chocolates: all creams, or with some chocolate-covered nuts?

Dec 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Both, just not mixed together in one item. Fruitcake Box of chocolates: all ...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Both, just not mixed together in one item. Fruitcake

Box of chocolates: all creams, or with some chocolate-covered nuts?

--hide--

Definitely with nuts.

Toys that make noise or quiet ones?

Dec 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Definitely with nuts. Toys that make noise or quiet ones? ...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Definitely with nuts.

Toys that make noise or quiet ones?

--hide--

<--- collects old toys, likes noisy ones, like my Mr Ed hand puppet, pull the string and he says Wilburrrr laughing

Leave the Christmas decorations up for awhile, or take them down right after Christmas?

Dec 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: <--- collects old toys, likes noisy ones, like my Mr Ed hand puppet, pull the str...

<--- collects old toys, likes noisy ones, like my Mr Ed hand puppet, pull the string and he says Wilburrrr

Leave the Christmas decorations up for awhile, or take them down right after Christmas?

--hide--

Leave them up until Epiphany.

Should the lights stay on the house all year or come down so as to please the neighborhood association? scratchchin sorry

Dec 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Leave them up until Epiphany. Should the lights stay on the house all year or c...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Leave them up until Epiphany.

Should the lights stay on the house all year or come down so as to please the neighborhood association?

--hide--

leave the lights on the house all year, and turn them on at random times during the year mischievous

Gingerbread man cookies: start with the head and work down, or snap off the arms and legs first?

Dec 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: leave the lights on the house all year, and turn them on at random times during the year...

leave the lights on the house all year, and turn them on at random times during the year

Gingerbread man cookies: start with the head and work down, or snap off the arms and legs first?

--hide--

Turn on the Christmas lights, stand in the yard and THEN tear the legs off first.

Dec 29th 2012 new

Turnips or collard greens?

Posts 71 - 80 of 105