Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

just an idea...

Nov 26th 2012 new

I like the fact that we can thumb up or down a post in the forums. But why can't we see who gave us a thumbs up or down? I personally think it would add something to it! Also those who are perhaps a bit more shy to post things, can still show their opinion by liking a post.

Nov 27th 2012 new

yea, that would be fun to know!

Nov 29th 2012 new
Hmmm...yes it would be fun.....BUT.....that would discourage people from disliking a post, as then the postee or anyone else could theoretically harass the "disliker." Anonymity allows free expression, and protects from abuse.
Nov 30th 2012 new

yea, sounds like a lot of immature people on this site. how old are they?

Nov 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Sally-894891 said: I like the fact that we can thumb up or down a post in the forums. But why can't we see who g...
(Quote) Sally-894891 said:

I like the fact that we can thumb up or down a post in the forums. But why can't we see who gave us a thumbs up or down? I personally think it would add something to it! Also those who are perhaps a bit more shy to post things, can still show their opinion by liking a post.

--hide--

Just be glad we have a dislike feature, unlike Facebook. CM 1 FB 0.

Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Rae-242317 said: Hmmm...yes it would be fun.....BUT.....that would discourage people from disliking a post, as then the pos...
(Quote) Rae-242317 said: Hmmm...yes it would be fun.....BUT.....that would discourage people from disliking a post, as then the postee or anyone else could theoretically harass the "disliker." Anonymity allows free expression, and protects from abuse.
--hide--
I conform to this

Posts 1 - 6 of 6