Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: fish tank(let's wrap up this thread in 10min--I gotta go wash my hair)
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

fish tank

(let's wrap up this thread in 10min--I gotta go wash my hair)

--hide--

snails

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Great Lakes Aquarium... the two biggest attractions are the stingray petting tank, and t...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Great Lakes Aquarium... the two biggest attractions are the stingray petting tank, and the otter pond (cute little goomers, even if they don't serve Sir Isaac Lime)

--hide--
Monterey Bay Aquarium has the neatest "Touch Ponds", where you can stroke the stingrays. I was also amazaed at how thick the sea otter's pelt hair is--no wonder they can swim in the cold Pacific!

jellyfish

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Monterey Bay Aquarium has the neatest "Touch Ponds", where you can stroke the stingra...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Monterey Bay Aquarium has the neatest "Touch Ponds", where you can stroke the stingrays. I was also amazaed at how thick the sea otter's pelt hair is--no wonder they can swim in the cold Pacific!

jellyfish

--hide--

jelly beans

Nov 28th 2012 new
magic beans
Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: magic beans
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: magic beans
--hide--

jack

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: to swim with & pet them. That was my favorite part of my honeymoon. Really.
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: to swim with & pet them. That was my favorite part of my honeymoon.
Really.

--hide--
Sorry about that Lina.........maybe the moonlight wasn't quite right for you

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) John-913295 said: Sorry about that Lina.........maybe the moonlight wasn't quite right...
(Quote) John-913295 said:

--hide--
thanks, John. but, seeing as I'm divorced/annulled, I think there was more wrong there than the moonlight.

= glow

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) John-913295 said: Sorry about that Lina.........maybe the moonlight wasn't quite right...
(Quote) John-913295 said:

--hide--
stardust

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: jack
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

jack

--hide--
Lost

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Lost