Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

wave I am going on a Cruise to Alaska and am wondering if any one want to join me. Either as my roommate or make it a group cruise. Please let me know and I will post more details.

Nov 27th 2012 new

This has been one of the items on my bucket list. I love whales and glaciers and can not think of a more splended way to rest up and sight see. I have seen the big whales before and killer whales. Only God could have created such creatures. So what is the information I would need to know so I can decide. I will be 60 in June of that year and what a lovely gift to myself!!!!! Thank you, jan

Feb 15th 2013 new

Can you send me a few details about this? Is this cruise something you planned to do yourself or with a group of singles?

I would love to go to Alaska someday. I will be 70 this June & it could be a treat for me.

Posts 1 - 3 of 3