Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

I am posting this invitation on behalf of a friend who lives in Los Angeles and hosts cocktail get togethers for Catholic singles 25-49 years of age. Please, if you have any questions, contact Cynthia, the co-ordinator, (contact info is below) as she is the one with the all the information...I am simply passing this on, on her behalf.

VIEW THE WEB INVITATION PAGE AND RSVP: conta.cc

Angelus

invites you for

Christmas Cocktails Where:

Gallery Bar and Cognac Room

Millenium Biltmore Hotel
506 South Grand Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90014
213 624 1011

When:
Saturday December 1, 2012 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM PST

For Christmas we are having an "open" cocktail party -- you may come on your own or bring a group of friends. Feel free to share this invitation with your fabulous single Catholic friends!

The purpose of this gathering is for eligible, practicing, Catholic singles to become acquainted with like-minded individuals. To make the evening special, we request the following:

~ Be committed to Catholic ethics and morals ~

~ Ages 25-49 ~

~ ATTIRE ~
Men: coat, tie optional
Women: dress or slacks

~ Feel free to bring a White Elephant gift ($10 or less) ~

If you have any questions, please contact Cynthia Kron at cake@pobox.com

~ We sincerely hope to see you ~

Blessings in Christ,

Sarah Halpin (co-founder)

and

Cynthia Kron (coordinator)

11/27/2012 new

[quote]Laurie-100534 said:

If am thinking of attending this and have a very large van if anyone is looking to carpool. I would be driving from Riverside through Orange County and would enjoy some company. biggrin

Posts 1 - 2 of 2