Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

I NEED HELP

Nov 28th 2012 new
There are two mittens laying on the table. You are getting ready to go outside in January.

HOW are we supposed to know which is the left hand and right hand mittens? irked
Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: There are two mittens laying on the table. You are getting ready to go outside in January. HOW are...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: There are two mittens laying on the table. You are getting ready to go outside in January.

HOW are we supposed to know which is the left hand and right hand mittens?
--hide--


They are ambidextrous. Don't sweat the small stuff and don't pet stray dogs. laughing

Nov 28th 2012 new
(Quote) Donna-871766 said: They are ambidextrous. Don't sweat the small stuff and don't pet stray dogs.
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:



They are ambidextrous. Don't sweat the small stuff and don't pet stray dogs.

--hide--


Easy for someone in LA to say. You don't face -40' wind chills! shocked What were the big wprds mean?
Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Easy for someone in LA to say. You don't face -40' wind chills! What were the big wprds me...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

Easy for someone in LA to say. You don't face -40' wind chills! What were the big wprds mean?
--hide--


I spent the first 42 in NE Pennsylvania, therefore I know all about wind chills...LOL... and mittens. To ease your confusion please consult Merriam Webster. wink

Nov 28th 2012 new

Do I have to come over there and show you?

Nov 28th 2012 new

Close your eyes and do 'eenie, meenie, minie, moe'. tongue

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Amber-413562 said: Close your eyes and do 'eenie, meenie, minie, moe'.
(Quote) Amber-413562 said:

Close your eyes and do 'eenie, meenie, minie, moe'.

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing awesome!

Nov 28th 2012 new
(Quote) Amber-413562 said: Close your eyes and do 'eenie, meenie, minie, moe'.
(Quote) Amber-413562 said:

Close your eyes and do 'eenie, meenie, minie, moe'.

--hide--


That will never work. Well, are you sure? Does it work when you do it?
Nov 28th 2012 new
(Quote) Marirose-887295 said: Do I have to come over there and show you?
(Quote) Marirose-887295 said:

Do I have to come over there and show you?

--hide--


YES!!!!!! That would be very kind of you Marirose hug
Nov 28th 2012 new
(Quote) Donna-871766 said: I spent the first 42 in NE Pennsylvania, therefore I know all about wind chills...LOL... and mittens. ...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:



I spent the first 42 in NE Pennsylvania, therefore I know all about wind chills...LOL... and mittens. To ease your confusion please consult Merriam Webster.

--hide--


Where exactly is Nebraska, Pennsylvania? I know of an ME, Merry Ellen of ME's Pub. I've not seen a MW on CM?
Posts 1 - 10 of 58