Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: There are two mittens laying on the table. You are getting ready to go outside in January. HOW are...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: There are two mittens laying on the table. You are getting ready to go outside in January.

HOW are we supposed to know which is the left hand and right hand mittens?
--hide--

scratchchin Oh Clair that is the least of your worries. You have to get your socks on first and figure out which boot goes on which foot ... Then worry about the mittens..

Haha laughing Ok I know you are trying to get a nice CM lady to come over to help you but sorry I am too far away... I guess you can always call mom to help wink

Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: There are two mittens laying on the table. You are getting ready to go outside in January. HOW are...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: There are two mittens laying on the table. You are getting ready to go outside in January.

--hide--

OR you can just take a trip to someplace warm in January and not worry about the cold weather.. Oh but packing your suitcase and the trouble.. Oh Lord Please Help Clair ... I wish I could send him away Praying rose

Nov 29th 2012 new
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Oh Clair that is the least of your worries. You have to get your socks on first and figure o...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Oh Clair that is the least of your worries. You have to get your socks on first and figure out which boot goes on which foot ... Then worry about the mittens..

Haha Ok I know you are trying to get a nice CM lady to come over to help you but sorry I am too far away... I guess you can always call mom to help

--hide--

Thanks irked I had forgotten about the whole socks thing rolling eyes

Was my attempt to guilt a lovely CM princess over was that obvious?
Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: YES!!!!!! That would be very kind of you Marirose
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

YES!!!!!! That would be very kind of you Marirose
--hide--

Looks like your town is even smaller than my big city with 4,500 people.

Are you sure you have the left and the right? Do you need a cup of coffee too?

Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Where exactly is Nebraska, Pennsylvania? I know of an ME, Merry Ellen of ME's Pub. I've no...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

Where exactly is Nebraska, Pennsylvania? I know of an ME, Merry Ellen of ME's Pub. I've not seen a MW on CM?
--hide--

Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Where exactly is Nebraska, Pennsylvania? I know of an ME, Merry Ellen of ME's Pub. I've no...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

Where exactly is Nebraska, Pennsylvania? I know of an ME, Merry Ellen of ME's Pub. I've not seen a MW on CM?
--hide--

laughing laughing North East (NE) PA (as if you did not know that) cool

Nov 29th 2012 new
(Quote) Marirose-887295 said: Looks like your town is even smaller than my big city with 4,500 people.Are you sure you...
(Quote) Marirose-887295 said:

Looks like your town is even smaller than my big city with 4,500 people.

Are you sure you have the left and the right? Do you need a cup of coffee too?

--hide--

No I'm not sure. All I know is there are two mittens in my coat pocket. Now along with the socks thing Kathleen raised I have to :worry: if I've got two right mittens. I only wear the mitten on my left hand. This thread is only helping me go crazy And since everyone there kicked me out because I was giving them a bad name. Being kicked out of that Caribbean pair of dice, paradise for all the sain people, is why I need to have this mitten question solved!
Nov 29th 2012 new
(Quote) Donna-871766 said: North East (NE) PA (as if you did not know that)
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

North East (NE) PA (as if you did not know that)

--hide--

Actually I was chatting with a CM princess years ago. I was asked where do I live? I replied with the postal code NE.

Her reply was, "I love New England. Espevially in the fall of the year." So the NE responce has stuck. :very happy:
Nov 29th 2012 new

--hide--
Clair, know what you mean. I struggle with the same problem putting on my socks in the morning.

Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: No I'm not sure. All I know is there are two mittens in my coat pocket. Now along with the soc...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

No I'm not sure. All I know is there are two mittens in my coat pocket. Now along with the socks thing Kathleen raised I have to if I've got two right mittens. I only wear the mitten on my left hand. This thread is only helping me go And since everyone there kicked me out because I was giving them a bad name. Being kicked out of that Caribbean pair of dice, paradise for all the sain people, is why I need to have this mitten question solved!
--hide--
Funny, I am looking to buy a Caribbean steel drum for Christmas. Fun music. You can bring your dice

Posts 11 - 20 of 58