Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: There are two mittens laying on the table. You are getting ready to go outside in January. HOW are...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: There are two mittens laying on the table. You are getting ready to go outside in January.

HOW are we supposed to know which is the left hand and right hand mittens?
--hide--
Just ask them, Clair.... rolling eyes

Actually if it's that cold and you can't figure it out it won't make a difference because you'll stay indoors.

Nov 29th 2012 new
(Quote) Marirose-887295 said: Funny, I am looking to buy a Caribbean steel drum for Christmas. Fun music. You can bring your dice
(Quote) Marirose-887295 said:

Funny, I am looking to buy a Caribbean steel drum for Christmas. Fun music. You can bring your dice

--hide--

The whole hole gets wider and deeper! faint Two drumsticks... I kniw what to do with drumsticks from a Chicken??? or gobble gobble gobble!, but ssteeldrum drumsticks?
Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: The whole hole gets wider and deeper! Two drumsticks... I kniw what to do with drumsticks from a o...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

The whole hole gets wider and deeper! Two drumsticks... I kniw what to do with drumsticks from a or , but ssteeldrum drumsticks?
--hide--
You do need help!!!!!

party party party

Battling eyelashes

Nov 29th 2012 new
(Quote) Marirose-887295 said: You do need help!!!!!
(Quote) Marirose-887295 said:

You do need help!!!!!

--hide--

In only the 23rd post the answer I was expecting to appear appears! Congratulations Marirose, you won the GRAND PRIZE! To receive it you must sing the terms and conditions agreement that you will not try to sell the prise for profit!
Nov 30th 2012 new
Just don't use your thumbs, Clair.....then it won't matter! tongue
Nov 30th 2012 new
(Quote) Valerie-880801 said: Just don't use your thumbs, Clair.....then it won't matter!
(Quote) Valerie-880801 said: Just don't use your thumbs, Clair.....then it won't matter!
--hide--

Then what am I supposed to suck when people pick on me? rolling eyes
Nov 30th 2012 new
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Then what am I supposed to suck when people pick on me?
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

Then what am I supposed to suck when people pick on me?
--hide--

Good point! Maybe you should just stick with gloves! scratchchin
Nov 30th 2012 new
(Quote) Valerie-880801 said: Good point! Maybe you should just stick with gloves!
(Quote) Valerie-880801 said:

Good point! Maybe you should just stick with gloves!
--hide--

Actually that brings us back to why I need a mitten. I prefer gloves, but with gross motor control in my left hand wearing that glove is next to impossible! New del lima, if only they would sell left mitten right glove combos I'd know! It's just a huge conspiracy against me! irked thumbsup Is that the left or right thumb? Can I suck on it as i pout?
Nov 30th 2012 new
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Actually that brings us back to why I need a mitten. I prefer gloves, but with gross motor control in my le...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

Actually that brings us back to why I need a mitten. I prefer gloves, but with gross motor control in my left hand wearing that glove is next to impossible! New del lima, if only they would sell left mitten right glove combos I'd know! It's just a huge conspiracy against me! Is that the left or right thumb? Can I suck on it as i pout?
--hide--

Well Clair, if I had just one glove & just one mitten I would sent them your way!

hug
Nov 30th 2012 new
(Quote) Valerie-880801 said: Well Clair, if I had just one glove & just one mitten I would sent them your way!
(Quote) Valerie-880801 said:

Well Clair, if I had just one glove & just one mitten I would sent them your way!

--hide--

laughing O hsdn't even thought about the issue you just brought up Valerie. ONE SIZE DOES NOT FIT ALL! Fprget flu shots you better get a Clair shot! It appears I'm contagious! "duck: laughing
Posts 21 - 30 of 58