Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 30th 2012 new
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: O hsdn't even thought about the issue you just brought up Valerie. ONE SIZE DOES NOT FIT ALL! Fprg...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

O hsdn't even thought about the issue you just brought up Valerie. ONE SIZE DOES NOT FIT ALL! Fprget flu shots you better get a Clair shot! It appears I'm contagious! "duck:
--hide--

laughing laughing laughing
Dec 1st 2012 new
Everyone failed to think anout this. There is a conspiracy against me in the mitten industry! Who's to say they didn't maliciously pair two right handed mittens at the factory knowing they would get to me!? irked That would answer why it is so hard to get one on my left hand while I can get one on my right hand ONLY using my right hand!

Where are Scully and Molder when a real mystery needs solving?
Dec 4th 2012 new
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Everyone failed to think anout this. There is a conspiracy against me in the mitten industry! Who's to say the...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Everyone failed to think anout this. There is a conspiracy against me in the mitten industry! Who's to say they didn't maliciously pair two right handed mittens at the factory knowing they would get to me!? That would answer why it is so hard to get one on my left hand while I can get one on my right hand ONLY using my right hand!

--hide--

They heard you were coming and ran, very fast, in the other direction.
Dec 4th 2012 new
(Quote) Chris-280015 said: They heard you were coming and ran, very fast, in the other direction.
(Quote) Chris-280015 said:

They heard you were coming and ran, very fast, in the other direction.
--hide--

scratchchin Someone seems to know an awful lot about it. Just where were you Chris when the mittens I bought were made? eyebrow
Dec 4th 2012 new

He was in NY hug

Dec 4th 2012 new
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: He was in NY
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said:

He was in NY

--hide--

First you don't even know when I bought them, so how could you know when he had to be where!?

Second, Just cuz you can't get your mittens on either DON'R rink you can put your hands under my coat irked
Dec 4th 2012 new
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: He was in NY
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said:

He was in NY

--hide--

Kathy, demand to see the manager of the Hyvee in town. If they keep you away because of your cold fingers tell him you know me! You might get arrested, but the holding cell should be warm. The manager is my classmate! santahat
Dec 4th 2012 new
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Kathy, demand to see the manager of the Hyvee in town. If they keep you away because of your cold fingers t...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

Kathy, demand to see the manager of the Hyvee in town. If they keep you away because of your cold fingers tell him you know me! You might get arrested, but the holding cell should be warm. The manager is my classmate!
--hide--

Never mind, that's the one in Waseka!
Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Everyone failed to think anout this. There is a conspiracy against me in the mitten industry! Who's to...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Everyone failed to think anout this. There is a conspiracy against me in the mitten industry! Who's to say they didn't maliciously pair two right handed mittens at the factory knowing they would get to me!? That would answer why it is so hard to get one on my left hand while I can get one on my right hand ONLY using my right hand!

--hide--

Clair I say you just put your SOCKS on your hands and use them as your Mittens.. So much easier and less hassle.. We did this all the time as kids..

And if you have a right and left mitten just turn the other one over and you have the other handed mitten..

Do you have right and left socks too ? scratchchin

Dec 4th 2012 new
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Clair I say you just put your SOCKS on your hands and use them as your Mittens.. So much easier an...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Clair I say you just put your SOCKS on your hands and use them as your Mittens.. So much easier and less hassle.. We did this all the time as kids..

And if you have a right and left mitten just turn the other one over and you have the other handed mitten..

Do you have right and left socks too ?

--hide--

I have no idea Kathleen. How small are your feet that you can also get your hands in your socks at the same time!? rolling eyes
Posts 31 - 40 of 58