Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Dec 4th 2012 new

When you figure it out, run a piece of string through the sleeves and tie a mitten to each end. The mittens will always be in the right place. Evidently they don't do this in NE because it seldom gets cold enough to wear mittens.

Dec 4th 2012 new
(Quote) Ron-565573 said: When you figure it out, run a piece of string through the sleeves and tie a mitten to each end. The mittens will ...
(Quote) Ron-565573 said:

When you figure it out, run a piece of string through the sleeves and tie a mitten to each end. The mittens will always be in the right place. Evidently they don't do this in NE because it seldom gets cold enough to wear mittens.

--hide--

And if I wear a different coat? Who said anything about wearing a coat to begin MR! irked
Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Ron-565573 said: When you figure it out, run a piece of string through the sleeves and tie a mitten to each end. The...
(Quote) Ron-565573 said:

--hide--
good one

Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Clair I say you just put your SOCKS on your hands and use them as your Mittens.. So ...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Clair I say you just put your SOCKS on your hands and use them as your Mittens.. So much easier and less hassle.. We did this all the time as kids..

And if you have a right and left mitten just turn the other one over and you have the other handed mitten..

Do you have right and left socks too ?

--hide--
and bread bags over your shoes in your boots

Dec 4th 2012 new
(Quote) Marirose-887295 said: (Quote) Ron-565573 said: When you figure it out, run a piece of string throug...
(Quote) Marirose-887295 said:

Quote:
Ron-565573 said:

good one

--hide--
And what, pray tell, do I do if after all this figoring I need to visit the neighbor lady? Go to the bathroom for all those not in my mother's generation.
Dec 4th 2012 new
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Someone seems to know an awful lot about it. Just where were you Chris when the mittens I bought were mad...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

Someone seems to know an awful lot about it. Just where were you Chris when the mittens I bought were made?
--hide--

In the Shipping department, of course!!
Dec 5th 2012 new
(Quote) Chris-280015 said: In the Shipping department, of course!!
(Quote) Chris-280015 said:

In the Shipping department, of course!!
--hide--

So it's a mighty tangled web! Production makes two right mittens. Quality control just happens to let them slip by inspection. SHIPPING disposes of the evidence. Accounts receivable bills me extra for a "custom" set of mittens, and the UPS guy is the mule! rolling eyes
Dec 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: So it's a mighty tangled web! Production makes two right mittens. Quality control just happens...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

So it's a mighty tangled web! Production makes two right mittens. Quality control just happens to let them slip by inspection. SHIPPING disposes of the evidence. Accounts receivable bills me extra for a "custom" set of mittens, and the UPS guy is the mule!
--hide--

Mystery solved! Way to go Clair, you figured it out all by yourself. You get one You get a Gold Star! for today.laughing

Dec 5th 2012 new
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: So it's a mighty tangled web! Production makes two right mittens. Quality control just happens to let ...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

So it's a mighty tangled web! Production makes two right mittens. Quality control just happens to let them slip by inspection. SHIPPING disposes of the evidence. Accounts receivable bills me extra for a "custom" set of mittens, and the UPS guy is the mule!
--hide--

Sure, call the UPS guy a mule... wink
Dec 5th 2012 new
(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Mystery solved! Way to go Clair, you figured it out all by yourself. You get one for today.
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Mystery solved! Way to go Clair, you figured it out all by yourself. You get one for today.

--hide--

Are you trying to distract me or encourage me to start more theads like this?
Posts 41 - 50 of 58