Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Dec 5th 2012 new
(Quote) Chris-280015 said: Sure, call the UPS guy a mule...
(Quote) Chris-280015 said:

Sure, call the UPS guy a mule...
--hide--

The agent that brings the drugs across the MEX US boarder is called that. Where were the mittens made?
Dec 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Are you trying to distract me or encourage me to start more theads like this?
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

Are you trying to distract me or encourage me to start more theads like this?
--hide--

Well I was not trying to distract you, just give you an "atta boy" but let me go "count" the number of threads you have started and I will get back to you on whether or not I feel you start any more.vulcan

Dec 5th 2012 new
(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Well I was not trying to distract you, just give you an "atta boy" but let me go "count&...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Well I was not trying to distract you, just give you an "atta boy" but let me go "count" the number of threads you have started and I will get back to you on whether or not I feel you start any more.

--hide--

Unless you know where to get the stats the count will stop at 29 if YOU do the counting.
Dec 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Unless you know where to get the stats the count will stop at 29 if YOU do the counting.
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

Unless you know where to get the stats the count will stop at 29 if YOU do the counting.
--hide--

Well 29 and holding always sounded good to me. laughing

Dec 5th 2012 new
(Quote) Donna-871766 said: (Quote) Clair-6292 said: Unless you know where to get the stats the count will stop at ...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Quote:
Clair-6292 said:

Well 29 and holding always sounded good to me.

--hide--
WHY did I know you were one of these women? laughing
Dec 5th 2012 new
(Quote) Marirose-887295 said: and bread bags over your shoes in your boots
(Quote) Marirose-887295 said:

and bread bags over your shoes in your boots

--hide--

And where did you get the info to assume I have boots? My family passes down boots from one generation to the next. Dad is still using Grandpa's boots and HE walked uphill barefoot in chest deep snow to school!
Dec 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: And where did you get the info to assume I have boots? My family passes down boots from one genera...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

And where did you get the info to assume I have boots? My family passes down boots from one generation to the next. Dad is still using Grandpa's boots and HE walked uphill barefoot in chest deep snow to school!
--hide--
Both to and from school it was uphill I suppose.

Dec 8th 2012 new
(Quote) Marirose-887295 said: Both to and from school it was uphill I suppose.
(Quote) Marirose-887295 said:

Both to and from school it was uphill I suppose.

--hide--

Yes, uphill to school and by the time I landed from the nuns booting me I had to ralk home uphill! :very happy: If the "people who knew everything would have built the shool on the other side of the hill it would have been downhill ride in a sued! rolling eyes I'm not so sure they were that smart duck
Posts 51 - 58 of 58