Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Dec 2nd 2012 new

Tha nk you, Mary.

In my view, Mary, You have offered the most realistic picture of what we are facing... Thank you for sharing... I am focused on my faith life in a big way... the Signs of the Times... are clear... America and the world are about to go through some very difficult experiences...

I am hoping that everyone wakes up in time.

From Mark Mallet's Blog (below)

"And hence we understand exactly "what time it is" in the world. One of the chief signs of the last days, Jesus said, would be a world whose love has grown cold. Has grown merciless.

And thus, even against our will, the thought rises in the mind that now those days draw near of which Our Lord prophesied: "And because iniquity hath abounded, the charity of many shall grow cold" (Matt. 24:12). —POPE PIUS XI, Miserentissimus Redemptor, Encyclical on Reparation to the Sacred Heart, n. 17 "

www.markmallett.com

quote]Mary-486033 said: Second priest - At Evening Mass before Election Day. A serious pensive feeling in the air. All of us very concerned. I was trying to hold back tears. The priest predicted...

If what we wanted didn't happen....and the people chose abortion...homosexual marriage...and to lose our religious freedom, the United States would implode. Father prepared us that if what we hoped for didn't happen, the United States would have to be galvanized and purified. He described the Agony in the Garden scene from the Passion of Christ film when satan appeared as Christ prayed...as the snake approached Jesus...and His foot stepped on the serpent...and His Passion began. Father pointed to our stained glass window depicting the Agony in the Garden and said we are now about to enter into the Agony in the Garden.

www.youtube.com [/quote]

Dec 9th 2012 new
A Catholic friend brought this to my attention. I find it very interesting.

Jonathan Cahn, a messianic Jewish rabbi, believes God revealed to him that the same 9 biblical harbingers (warning signs of what is yet to come) which He gave to ancient Israel prior to it's destruction are now upon the United States of America.

The Harbinger Prophecy - www.youtube.com
Dec 9th 2012 new

After all the drama about the fiscal cliff, I predict that the president and congress will reach an anti-climactic decision which will not raise taxes for the middle class but raise taxes on the upper 2% by an amount that is more symbolic than functional. At this point, I am ready to go over that fiscal cliff. It will mean approximately $2000/year in taxes, but I am tired of being held hostage to the demands of either party.

Dec 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: A Catholic friend brought this to my attention. I find it very interesting. Jonathan Cahn, a mess...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: A Catholic friend brought this to my attention. I find it very interesting.

Jonathan Cahn, a messianic Jewish rabbi, believes God revealed to him that the same 9 biblical harbingers (warning signs of what is yet to come) which He gave to ancient Israel prior to it's destruction are now upon the United States of America.

--hide--
Especially as Catholic Christians, we should be wary of Protestant fundamentalist prophecy that claim to predict the future. There is an agenda here, and it's not pro-American- there is a link below the video that will tell you the source of this propaganda. You will not find this stuff on any legitimate Catholic information source.

Dec 9th 2012 new
(Quote) Peter-449116 said: (Quote) Mary-486033 said: A Catholic friend brought this to my attention. I find it very intere...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Quote:
Mary-486033 said: A Catholic friend brought this to my attention. I find it very interesting.

Especially as Catholic Christians, we should be wary of Protestant fundamentalist prophecy that claim to predict the future. There is an agenda here, and it's not pro-American- there is a link below the video that will tell you the source of this propaganda. You will not find this stuff on any legitimate Catholic information source.

--hide--
Many find the points this messianic rabbi raises quite interesting. Nothing more. Nothing less. Frankly I was cognizant of some of the 9/11 signs corresponding to biblical/American history prior to ever hearing about his book, "The Harbinger".

Of course this wouldn't be cited in a Catholic information source! And neither would the CMer's (or other) predictions contained in this thread. It's simply yet another prediction that the USA had better wake up!

However, if you want to find warnings for the United States of America from Catholic sources, one needs to look no further than the dire warnings given by the Virgin Mary via Sr. Mary Ephrem.
Dec 9th 2012 new
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: one needs to look no further than the dire warnings given by the Virgin Mary via Sr. Mary Ephrem.
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: one needs to look no further than the dire warnings given by the Virgin Mary via Sr. Mary Ephrem.
--hide--
Messages/warnings for the United States of America from the Virgin Mary (Our Lady of America) via Sr. Mary Ephrem

11-15-1956 - "Our Lady then asked me to draw a picture of her first appearance. She also requested a statue made according to this likeness and placed, after being solemnly carried in procession, in the Shrine of The Immaculate Conception in Washington, D.C. She wishes to be honored there in a special way as Our Lady of America, the Immaculate Virgin."

1957 - "The hour grows late. My Son's patience will not last forever. Help me hold back His anger, which is about to descend on sinful and ungrateful men. Suffering and anguish, such as never before experienced, is about to overtake mankind. It is the darkest hour. But if men will come to me, my Immaculate Heart will make it bright again with the mercy which my Son will rain down through my hands. Help me save those who will not save themselves. Help me bring once again the sunshine of God's peace upon the world." (To her spiritual director - "Hurry, my son, for the time is short but the punishment will be long, and for many, forever. "Tell the Bishops of the United Stares, my loyal sons, of my desires and how I wish them to be carried out....")

9-26/27-1957 - "My beloved daughter, what I am about to tell you concerns in a particular way my children in America. Unless they do penance by mortification and self-denial and thus reform their lives, God will visit them with punishments hitherto unknown to them."

"By thy Holy and Immaculate Conception, O Mary, deliver us from evil." theheart
Dec 13th 2012 new

The Mars Rover will find an autographed picture of Chuck Norris.

Dec 13th 2012 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: The Mars Rover will find an autographed picture of Chuck Norris.
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

The Mars Rover will find an autographed picture of Chuck Norris.

--hide--

Bow

Posts 21 - 28 of 28