Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

11/28/2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: (Quote) Khoa-813439 said: Irre...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

Quote:
Khoa-813439 said: Irresistible?

To motivate men and to give them a reason to grow other than living just for themselves.

I say this knowing the converse is true for us. You guys motivate us to be better!

Perhaps we help men find God I love this quote :
"A woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man needs to seek Him in order to find her"

--hide--

Yes I love that quote and wish for it to be TRUE.

11/28/2012 new

(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: Have you ever heard this quote: "If I was blind, deep within my heart, I could still see the...
(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: Have you ever heard this quote:

"If I was blind, deep within my heart, I could still see the beauty that is YOU!" :)
--hide--

That is a very sweet quote as well.. Our hearts can see and feel beauty.. the beauty of the soul is most important ... heart

11/28/2012 new

(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: Irresistible?
--hide--

I don't know why, but I like that women are so irresistible. Two words to describe it all............yeah, baby!

11/28/2012 new

unable to follow instructions - even when the instruction was given directly to her by God? And, of course, the follow-up question is for man - why did he go along instead of do what a man should have done? (what a man should have done - I'll leave for your own deliberations).

11/28/2012 new

(Quote) Stephen-725391 said: unable to follow instructions - even when the instruction was given directly to her by God? And...
(Quote) Stephen-725391 said:

unable to follow instructions - even when the instruction was given directly to her by God? And, of course, the follow-up question is for man - why did he go along instead of do what a man should have done? (what a man should have done - I'll leave for your own deliberations).

--hide--

What might that have been, Stephen? Club her and drag her away from the tree? mischievous

Free will, gets ya every time!

Cat

11/28/2012 new

(Quote) Cat-163322 said: What might that have been, Stephen? Club her and drag her away from the tree? Free ...
(Quote) Cat-163322 said:

What might that have been, Stephen? Club her and drag her away from the tree?

Free will, gets ya every time!

Cat

--hide--

NO! Tell her that she is on her OWN and walk away from her without taking a bite!

11/29/2012 new

(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: Have you ever heard this quote: "If I was blind, deep within my heart, I could still see the...
(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: Have you ever heard this quote:

"If I was blind, deep within my heart, I could still see the beauty that is YOU!" :)
--hide--

Khoa, thanks for the sharing a beautiful quote. I'm taking it and the "irresistible" and calling it a night. clap

11/29/2012 new

I'm speaking to each of you women out there now. YOU are irresistable so that we, as men with the challenged mentality that we possess, will find you.........

Unforgettable, that's what you are. Unforgettable though near or far. Like a song of love that clings to me. How the thought of you does things to me. Never before has someone been more unforgettable in every way. And forever more, that's how you'll stay. That's why, darling, it's incredible that someone so unforgettable thinks that I am unforgettable too. (Hah!)

11/29/2012 new

biggrin well that's a silly question! Women are just supposed to be irresistable, no reason, that's just the way it is. fluffy

11/29/2012 new

--hide--

propagation of the species. if men had any sense, they'd never go near women. but biology overrides logic in this circumstance.

Posts 11 - 20 of 42