Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: propagation of the species. if men had any sense, they'd never go near women. bu...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

propagation of the species. if men had any sense, they'd never go near women. but biology overrides logic in this circumstance.

--hide--

Wisdom from afar! Too bad women DON'T get the message. They'd have it better and so would men!

Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: Irresistible?
--hide--
I believe the Man Upstairs has a marvelous sense of humor. He enjoys watching us men stammer and stutter, trying to say something witty or brilliant, only for it to come out as, "hamina hamina..." He chuckles good naturedly at our wobbly knees and our sweating brows as we try to muster the courage to ask a lady out for a cup of coffee. At least that's the conclusion I've come to after almost 68 years. theheart biggrin

Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Stephen-725391 said: Wisdom from afar! Too bad women DON'T get the message. They'd have it better a...
(Quote) Stephen-725391 said:

Wisdom from afar! Too bad women DON'T get the message. They'd have it better and so would men!

--hide--

they'd all be in convents embroidering altar cloths, and we'd all be in monasteries distilling brandy or baking fruitcakes. the species would be extinct in a generation.

physical attraction is messy, but necessary.

Nov 30th 2012 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: they'd all be in convents embroidering altar cloths, and we'd all be in mona...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

they'd all be in convents embroidering altar cloths, and we'd all be in monasteries distilling brandy or baking fruitcakes. the species would be extinct in a generation.

physical attraction is messy, but necessary.

--hide--

When Adam went along with Eve instead of using his God given rational and logical thinking, he doomed all men to this nonsense. Most women don't have a clue (and they suffer for it) but those that are fortunate to GET IT have so much more as do the men in their lives. Flame away ladies but look in the mirror as you do!

Nov 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: And he wants men to shower and change their socks.
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

And he wants men to shower and change their socks.

--hide--
Hey, Kathy -- I'll have you know that most men DO shower and change their socks. It's an annual ritual in case you weren't aware of it. laughing

Nov 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: I believe the Man Upstairs has a marvelous sense of humor. He enjoys watching us men stammer and ...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

I believe the Man Upstairs has a marvelous sense of humor. He enjoys watching us men stammer and stutter, trying to say something witty or brilliant, only for it to come out as, "hamina hamina..." He chuckles good naturedly at our wobbly knees and our sweating brows as we try to muster the courage to ask a lady out for a cup of coffee. At least that's the conclusion I've come to after almost 68 years.

--hide--
Indeed, our Good Lord has a sense of humor.

But...as far as the sweating goes, switch to iced tea. It'll help.

Nov 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Hey, Kathy -- I'll have you know that most men DO shower and change their socks. It's an an...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Hey, Kathy -- I'll have you know that most men DO shower and change their socks. It's an annual ritual in case you weren't aware of it.

--hide--

Most of what I know about men I have learned since having a son. One cannot assume anything. When he was younger and I told him to put on clean underwear, he did...right over his dirty ones!

Nov 30th 2012 new
Lol. Mine turned them inside out!!
Dec 7th 2012 new

--hide--

It's been said that we are all angels with only one wing and can only fly when we embrace each other.

Dec 7th 2012 new

--hide--

Battling eyelashes

santahat xmastree fluffy snowman wreath candycane stocking Ice Skating

Posts 21 - 30 of 42