Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Silly Question

Nov 28th 2012 new

Guys, does a woman's attractiveness even keep you from making eye contact with her PHOTOGRAPH? I thought of that a few minutes ago when I browsed a profile. Men like me are such fools.

Nov 28th 2012 new

This made me smile.

Nov 28th 2012 new

I dunno. That usually happens to me when I look into a mirror... the fright is on-par with the keyhole scene in Psycho! embarassed

theheart

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: Guys, does a woman's attractiveness even keep you from making eye contact with her PHOTOGRAPH? ...
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

Guys, does a woman's attractiveness even keep you from making eye contact with her PHOTOGRAPH? I thought of that a few minutes ago when I browsed a profile. Men like me are such fools.

--hide--

Note to Carl. (We are not really there when you look at the photograph.) This made me want to cry. sad

Nov 28th 2012 new

Really? No way.

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: Really? No way.
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

Really? No way.

--hide--

Yes You are making me sad.

Nov 28th 2012 new

I was going for a laugh. wink

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: I was going for a laugh.
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

I was going for a laugh.

--hide--

GOOD to know. Thank you! wink

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: Guys, does a woman's attractiveness even keep you from making eye contact with her PHOTOGRAPH? ...
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

--hide--

I got a chuckle out of this! I hope that's ok?

Cat

Nov 28th 2012 new

Mission accomplished.

Posts 1 - 10 of 61