Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: Mission accomplished.
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

Mission accomplished.

--hide--

OK I am laughing now. wink

Nov 29th 2012 new

Awww, Carl. Hate it that you feel that way.

I'm guilty of thinking, "he would never look twice at me". So I can kind of understand. Be bold! Message that young lady, she might be the one God has chosen for you!

Nov 29th 2012 new

Carl,

Please let me switch this one around on you. What about men that might not even view my profile because of my age and especially because I do not color my hair like 99.9% of women my age? I only seem to get matched up with men 10 at least 10 years older and 500 miles away. Not much longevity in that. Women can be fools too for even hoping.

I've seen your posts before and hang in there, your are a fine young man and will find that special one.

Nov 29th 2012 new

oops I put the 10 in there twice!

Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: I dunno. That usually happens to me when I look into a mirror... the fright is on-par with the k...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

I dunno. That usually happens to me when I look into a mirror... the fright is on-par with the keyhole scene in Psycho!

--hide--
At least you can look into a mirror....I usually crack them shocked

Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: Guys, does a woman's attractiveness even keep you from making eye contact with her PHOTOGRAPH? ...
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

Guys, does a woman's attractiveness even keep you from making eye contact with her PHOTOGRAPH? I thought of that a few minutes ago when I browsed a profile. Men like me are such fools.

--hide--
Sounds pretty normal to me Carl. I hope that didn't stop you from contacting her!

Nov 29th 2012 new

Thank you very much for your compliments and encouragement. Same to you. hug

Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Carl-98335 said: Guys, does a woman's attractiveness even keep you from making eye contact with her PHOTOGRAPH? ...
(Quote) Carl-98335 said:

Guys, does a woman's attractiveness even keep you from making eye contact with her PHOTOGRAPH? I thought of that a few minutes ago when I browsed a profile. Men like me are such fools.

--hide--
Nope...men like you are neat-o. biggrin

Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: I dunno. That usually happens to me when I look into a mirror... the fright is on-par with the k...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

I dunno. That usually happens to me when I look into a mirror... the fright is on-par with the keyhole scene in Psycho!

--hide--

I can see that.. mischievous

Nov 29th 2012 new

[quote]Victor-544727 said:

Now, now

Posts 11 - 20 of 61