Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Tom-919560 said: Hi Donna. Making love like sea otters? Well, at least they didn't do it like penguins. Those pe...
(Quote) Tom-919560 said:

Hi Donna. Making love like sea otters? Well, at least they didn't do it like penguins. Those penguins are necrophiliacs!

--hide--

Hi Tom, laughing laughing yes, seeing penguins in the Virgin Islands would be funny in itself huh! But you learn something new every day, I had no idea they behaved that way. wink

Dec 1st 2012 new

"What's vong with your eyes?" ( Arnold) Terminator 2

Dec 1st 2012 new

"Mongo only pawn in game of life." (Alex Karras, RIP), Blazing Saddles

Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Well, what if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today. (Groundhogs Day) and ...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Well, what if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today. (Groundhogs Day)

and

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl. We ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over, and over...

--hide--
Love that movie!
"Thank you for helping Buster....why he would have choked for sure!" (Brenda Pickleman)
"Well he was trying to swallow the whole cow!" (Bill Murray)

Dec 1st 2012 new

Of course, the one that immediately comes to mind is "Gone with the Wind's" "Frankly my dear, I don;t give a damn!" though hardly my favorite!

How do you beat "Casablanca"? SO many goo quotes! "Here's looking at you, kid!"

There's a few good ones in the multitude of Jane Austin inspired movies... but I will hold back!

Funny flicks...

"Spaceballs"

"They've gone plaid!"

"May the schwartz be with you!"

"Monty Python and the Holy Grail"

"I'm not dead yet!"

Dec 1st 2012 new

But Frank.You dont understand.
Telly Savalas.
You bet I dont understand and when I dont understand I get mad and things happen to guys I get mad at.Understand?
Bruce Gordon
The Antitode
Untouchables Episode
I like to read my name in the papers.
George Raft
If you dont shut up you might find it in the obituary column.
James Cagmey
Each Dawn I Die
Your a mess,Honey.
Marlene Dietrich
Touch Of Evil

Dec 3rd 2012 new

What was his time?" Greg Kinnear aka (Dick Vermeil)

'Four point five" Asst. Coach

"Throw him some" Greg Kinnear

From the movie: "Invincible"

starring (Mark Wahlberg)

Dec 3rd 2012 new

Oh, Sammy's so confused he don't know whether to scratch his watch or wind his butt.

Truvy, from Steel Magnolias

Dec 3rd 2012 new

"You tell him I said HEY!" (Vondie-Curtis Hall)

from the movie: "Heaven's Prisoners" starring Alec Baldwin

Dec 4th 2012 new

"You look like the daughter I always wanted" Rocky V (Sylvester Stallone)

Posts 11 - 20 of 110