Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

12/01/2012 new

(Quote) Tom-919560 said: Hi Donna. Making love like sea otters? Well, at least they didn't do it like penguins. Those pe...
(Quote) Tom-919560 said:

Hi Donna. Making love like sea otters? Well, at least they didn't do it like penguins. Those penguins are necrophiliacs!

--hide--

Hi Tom, laughing laughing yes, seeing penguins in the Virgin Islands would be funny in itself huh! But you learn something new every day, I had no idea they behaved that way. wink

12/01/2012 new

"What's vong with your eyes?" ( Arnold) Terminator 2

12/01/2012 new

"Mongo only pawn in game of life." (Alex Karras, RIP), Blazing Saddles

12/01/2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Well, what if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today. (Groundhogs Day) and ...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Well, what if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today. (Groundhogs Day)

and

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl. We ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over, and over...

--hide--
Love that movie!
"Thank you for helping Buster....why he would have choked for sure!" (Brenda Pickleman)
"Well he was trying to swallow the whole cow!" (Bill Murray)

12/01/2012 new

Of course, the one that immediately comes to mind is "Gone with the Wind's" "Frankly my dear, I don;t give a damn!" though hardly my favorite!

How do you beat "Casablanca"? SO many goo quotes! "Here's looking at you, kid!"

There's a few good ones in the multitude of Jane Austin inspired movies... but I will hold back!

Funny flicks...

"Spaceballs"

"They've gone plaid!"

"May the schwartz be with you!"

"Monty Python and the Holy Grail"

"I'm not dead yet!"

12/01/2012 new

But Frank.You dont understand.
Telly Savalas.
You bet I dont understand and when I dont understand I get mad and things happen to guys I get mad at.Understand?
Bruce Gordon
The Antitode
Untouchables Episode
I like to read my name in the papers.
George Raft
If you dont shut up you might find it in the obituary column.
James Cagmey
Each Dawn I Die
Your a mess,Honey.
Marlene Dietrich
Touch Of Evil

12/03/2012 new

What was his time?" Greg Kinnear aka (Dick Vermeil)

'Four point five" Asst. Coach

"Throw him some" Greg Kinnear

From the movie: "Invincible"

starring (Mark Wahlberg)

12/03/2012 new

Oh, Sammy's so confused he don't know whether to scratch his watch or wind his butt.

Truvy, from Steel Magnolias

12/03/2012 new

"You tell him I said HEY!" (Vondie-Curtis Hall)

from the movie: "Heaven's Prisoners" starring Alec Baldwin

12/04/2012 new

"You look like the daughter I always wanted" Rocky V (Sylvester Stallone)

Posts 11 - 20 of 110